• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Festival planning, I'd like some advice about combinations and my schedule

HoratioCocaine

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, my first post here, I decided to register here to participate, hopefully help someone and get some help and advice as well. Here it goes:

So yeah, I'm attending a big electronic music festival in 2 weeks and can't figure out how to schedule and combine my goodies.
I have tested all my stuff and got Vitamin C, NA-R-ALA, Magnesium Gluconate and grapefruit juice ready for MDMA pre/post loading.
I know many people advise not to take MDMA for multiple days in a row but for the past 2 years I've taken MDMA 3 days during festivals and was perfectly fine (Some mild brain funkyness when I get home and all that, but thats normal). I do not use a lot, mostly during the summer with at least 1 month of break between using.
I don't know if 2c-b and LSD share cross-tolerance but from what I've read, they do not. I do not plan to re-dose on MDMA since I've read that it's not a good experience to have an MDMA comedown together with psychodelics. Anyhow, I'm open to suggestions!

Here is what I had in mind:
Pre-party: Alcohol only OR 2c-b (25 mg) + weed in the morning
Day 1: MDMA (125 mg) + LSD (160 mics) + weed in the morning [Plan is to take LSD first, then MDMA 2-4 hours later].
Day 2: MDMA (125 mg+ 2c-b (15-20 mg) + weed in the morning OR 2c-b + LSD
Day 3: MDMA (125 mg + LSD (2x 160 mics) + weed in the morning [2 hits of LSD because of the tolerance, I read that you need double dose if you do it multiple days in a row]
Day 4: Weed on the trip home and figuring out how the past 4 days were awesome?

Could anyone give me some advice or share their thoughts about my schedule? If needed I can take a break from MDMA on day 2 and maybe do just LSD? I really want to make the most out of this festivals so I'm happy to hear you all out!

I don't think you should stick to a "set" schedule go on how you feel don't do it just because you planned to do it that might be too much. Also vitamins aren't gonna be a defining factor in any changes or preventions they vitamins lol. Just take it easy drink water watch your heart rate and have fun

I don't think you should stick to a "set" schedule go on how you feel don't do it just because you planned to do it that might be too much. Also vitamins aren't gonna be a defining factor in any changes or preventions they vitamins lol. Just take it easy drink water watch your heart rate and have fun

^+1 I think vitamins are a good idea though. I would also pack something with electrolytes. When people trip for extended periods of time, they sometimes overhydrate.

Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah I've read that the vitamins I mentioned help with reducing harmful effects of mdma so I'll stick with that.

Would something like a sports drink like gatorade help with electrolytes?

Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah I've read that the vitamins I mentioned help with reducing harmful effects of mdma so I'll stick with that.

Would something like a sports drink like gatorade help with electrolytes?

I'm not another person, but a snack sized bag of potato chips is actually a really good source of potassium and sodium without all the sugar in Gatorade. But packing Gatorade and water isn't a bad idea. I can't speak to it myself, but I've seen people recommend Pedialyte for stim binges, so that might be another good option for keeping nutrients in balance.

Thanks man, great tip again, I can always eat a bag of chips while moving from stage to stage :). Also I believe there is usually a fruit and healthy food stand at the festival so I can grab a banana of something for potassium too.

NP :) Stay safe and have fun! Electronica music festivals are the shit.