• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Festival-goers cut dogs open to get at drugs

freejroll said:
Does it go to the point that people should kill animals if it can save their freedom. Does it go to the point that people should kill animals if it pays the bills and feeds them and keeps them alive.

:\
Well smartass, animals that are killed or used to make someone's living are usually slain in humane conditions. That means, not cutting them open and letting them bleed to death(ok Islam is a different story, but they lack a lot of human rights too, like the right to do drugs)

I'm sure pin was joking
anyways he is wrong smugglers use the horses uterus not there stomachs then the horse still lives and there is no dead animals giving away how there pulling it off

pin said:
Dogs are an awsome way of transporting drugs. Horses are better though as their stomachs hold more contents all in one package =D

You need to adjust your sense of humor.

shmacky said:
You need to adjust your sense of humor.

Man once you go to the county jail your sense of humor gets twisted, being around people thats been in there for over a year and has 20 left cause you to become twisted with some of their jokes and sense of humor =D

Carl Landrover said:
I HATE these stories. I don't want to meet the person that cuts an animals stomach upon for drugs.

Very sad.
It is sad, but I'd love to know these people. Then I could slice their stomach's open.

freejroll said:
This is not uncommon. . . .

killing dogs is minor to the shit that happens daily. People are murdered, children and parents held hostage so that family can be mules, etc...

I'm curious as to how you know that this is such a common practice.

If dogs getting cut open for drugs garners media attention then surely the daily murder of humans would too.

It has happened, but not with the frequency that some people would like to believe.

PLUR must mean something else in France.

Damn that's retarded

Wow so its ok to kill cows and pigs for meat but not dogs for drugs

I like dogs , but i dont think this is the end of the world

on the other hand it would screw with my hand pretty badly finding those dogs on e i think.

but im not sure meat and organs from other mammals never have fucked with my head maybe dogs might

BingeBoy said:
Wow so its ok to kill cows and pigs for meat but not dogs for drugs

Can't you at least think of something original instead of regurgitating the same argument again and again?

How much crystal meth and Special K did it take for those guys to think stuffing dogs with drugs is in any way a good idea.

They really dont give chicks a full check, so just give your shit to your girl to take in. I've had a g/f who smuggled a fucking waterpipe, half o of weed and three tabs just in her bra. Come on now, no need for dogs

Blowmonkey said:
Can't you at least think of something original instead of regurgitating the same argument again and again?
the truth or the best argument i can give can be regurgitated or written again and again (dont see why you have to use such educated and nasty words )

Stories like these really make you wonder where your drugs have been before you got them...

you sick fucks, i hope these guys get caught and go to jail for the rest of their lives, i would be so pissed off if i paid all that money to go to this rave from half way around the world and when you get there people are ripping open dogs, dogs are a mans best friend, i would kill the fuckers cutting them open if i was there.

this just makes me sick. fuck you to the insignificunt peices of shit who do this.

I would tend to believe that its fabricated. With the number of people that went, I pretty sure the security wasn't that high. And as many people have listed, there are so many easier ways to smuggle the drugs. Drug dealers can be acused of being greedy and ruthless, but for the most part, not stupid.

And by the way, vegan arguments does nothing but annoy most people who are fairly decent and caring. They just happen to eat meat. On primary needs, I guess people can just live on air, water, and the most basic food material. Why aspire to do anything, when they only need these three to live?

i read a book called apache. it was about a group of ex cops that took it upon themselves to take down a drug lord that used stuffed dope into babies to transport them through the airport.