• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Festival coming up: should I candyfip or just LSD?

Galaxy Rise

Greenlighter
I haven't done MDMA since March last year, and I haven’t taken LSD since January last year. I've got a festival coming up, and the previous years at the festival I’ve done MDMA the first night (Friday) and LSD the second day (Saturday). In hindsight, this caused my trips to be weak and dysphoric. On the third night I’d end up doing MDMA again (Sunday) which failed to have as much of an effect as before – and was likely damaging.

I want this year to be different. I’ve got all the supplements from www.rollsafe.org and won’t do anything besides beers and maybe some weed and/or ketamine on the Friday night. But I’m confused what to do with the Saturday and Sunday.

Option 1: Take 110ug (one tab) of LSD at around 4pm on the second day (Saturday), and candyflip with 110mg of MDMA at about 8pm, and then another 110mg of MDMA at around 9.30pm (maybe? Maybe 110mg and no redose would be fine?) Ott starts playing around 8:30pm, and Shpongle begins at about 9:45pm. The issue is, then, what drugs do I take on the Sunday if I’m not planning to have MDMA again?

Option 2: Take 110ug-165ug (one tab to one tab and a half) of LSD at around 4pm on the second day (Saturday), and take 110mg of MDMA the third night (Sunday) with a potential redose of another 110mg.

I feel candyflipping with Shpongle and Ott would be ineffable, however it makes Sunday seem a lot less enjoyable. If I were to only take LSD on the Saturday night, I may enter an introspective state and find dancing and music to not be as immersive if I were to otherwise candyflip. If I were to candyflip, what would be something good to try on the Sunday day/night?

Thank you.

We cant tell you what to and what to not take. All i van say is if you wanted to trip after a days break double the dose and technically you should trip not as hard as the first day though. Consider mushrooms day 3.

Have you candyflipped before? When I tried it (using 1P-LSD though), I was really surprised how much the substances potentiated each other. I had often read about the synergy between the two, but still underestimated it. I took 150mcg 1P-LSD and 100mg MDMA and I was very glad that I was at home and not in public. I'm a real lightweight when it comes to MDMA though.

And yeah, there is a rule against asking "What should I take".

If you candyflip then obviously both of those drugs will be weaker if you do more in the festival.

Tbh i find a "drug plan" just doesnt work.. Trying to be so specific just isnt necesary.

It might not be do-able for you but i always get way more than i need of everything.(at festivals)

So that way. You dont have to spend half your mindstate at the event worrying about when and how you'll do your drugs.
Just do what you feel like in small amounts, if you have more than you need you wont run out.(more for later).
Ive found this works the best for me, just take what my body feels like it could use.. Feeling a tad tired.. Mdma.. Not tripping hard enough.. Lsd... Wanna be a bit more railed.. Ketamine.

Just wing it dude, as long as your not overdosing it then all is fine.
Theres no fun in exquisite plans for drugs, just do them.

Use them to improve situations.
For all you know the first night might be the best for acid, or maybe the daytime on the second day.
You can never tell until you get there so.. You'll probably find your plan doesnt work out anyway.

This is all my opinion but... Ive never had to post on bluelight asking what and when i should take things..

I always drop cid the first night then use the X the second to keep my body going. Just preference though

I really don't get this kind of posts. Are you really so insecure about yourself that you need strangers telling you what to do with your drugs?

I myself can't tolerate MDMA, while a lot of people seems to enjoy it a lot. Combining it with LSD would make for a horrible trip for me, I would prefer beeing sober before taking MDMA. For other people MDMA combined with LSD seems to both potentiate and make the trip more relaxed.

Only you will know what is better for you, don't depend on other people opinion for making your plans.

Thanks for the replies guys. Ended up having a wonderful candyflip.

I understand some criticisms about my question. I don't think it stemmed from an inherent insecurity about myself (and if so, that should be treated with compassion rather than scorn), but my disposition to have a neurotic personality and overly think about these things - especially when not having done drugs in quite some time.

Cool, glad it worked out. :) In general, I find that taking a psychedelic first at a festival is best, and then follow up the next night with an empathogen. That makes the psychedelic trip crisper and more powerful and then you get to reflect in a warm loving space.