• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentynal blues getting on Suboxone

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I need some advice...I live in Tucson Arizona & I am currently addicted to those Fentynal blue pills that are everywhere it seems like.. But anyways my current habit is between 8-10 blues a day. I smoke them. I want to get clean & just obtained some 12mg Suboxone strips from a friend. Now I heard you gotta wait awhile because Fentynal sticks to your fat or something? Well I'm 6'2 145 lbs. So I'm tall and skinny and always had a fast metabolism. Right now I start getting sick about 14 hours from when I smoked my last blue.. How long should I wait before I take my first dose of Suboxone? I was thinking of only taking 1/3 of a strip which of these would be 4mg..

You should wait basically until you're in withdrawal before taking the Suboxone. And yes start with a smaller dose to make sure it doesn't throw you into precipitated withdrawal. That's the problem is if you dose it too soon it can throw you into precipitated withdrawal which is utterly miserable. But as long as you're moderately sick, you're good to take the Suboxone and it should give you some relief.

You start getting sick at 14 hours? Jesus, you may have to go 24 to 48 easily. Just be honest about your COWS score, and when it's really bad, you know you're ready.