• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentyal transdermal chewing 25

Sally79

Greenlighter
Hey guys . Okay I'm a long time Opi user. I figured I'd try chewing these patches as I've read the high be pretty good. My tolerance is high . I've tried cutting a patch in half a few times , chewing , letting it sit in the size of my cheek , but I never feel ANY effects from this . What am I doing wrong ? Is my tolerance just so high that this isn't an option for fun?
Also , I've never tried smoking patches. Is this method possible for the non-gel patches without a degree in physics ? Lol
Thanks in advance

A fentanyl high feels different but I've had issues with some matrix patches too.

As far as chewing the patches, you are probably not chewing long enough and biting hard enough depending on which patch type you are using and dosage. With the gel(reservoir-type) you just eat the gel, and when its empty, you can chew on the empty patch (100mcg/hr) two or even three times via cutting it into three pieces but thats with 100 mcg/hr patch. Smoking the gel is the most effective but also very addictive and physical dependence are almost guaranteed.You can use any straight-shot pipe or a socket from tool kit and place a screen over one end and you rub the gel, about one drop, on the screen and vaporize. The drug has a very fast onset, almost immed., and is very strong this way. Keep in mind the withdrawals from smoking it set in about 3-6 hours later! And they r very intense and short lived. The thing w/ smoking it is you cant let the fire touch the gel, you must hold it below the gel and let the heat rise and gently vaporize the gel while inhaling. The matrix type you CAN NOT smoke. It can cause problems in the lungs because of the other chemicals in the "matrix". Sure theres a way but like you said "a degree in physics" will prob b needed. And fentanyl is literally one of the most powerful opioids available by Rx. Its 100X the potency of morphine and can even break through a "buprenorphine blockade"! So I dont think your tolerance is that high, if you cant get off on fentanyl you mine as well stop opioids for a while and let your tolerance drop some.

Ah I see . I was chewing until the glue came off and trashing it . Last night I tried chewing it until there was nothing but a ball of glob and the paper was down to nothing . I felt the first time my mouth get a
little numb but that's it really . ive been on these for a long time , cancer . But thinking the dosage is just too low for me to feel anything by chewing

Have you figured out this chewing method ? Looking for an expert on this . Lol

The brand will determine the best route to use, if it's a gel type patch you can just squeeze the gel between your cheek and gum and let it sit there. For the matrix type patches I find it best to cut into smaller strips and fold it over so the adhesive is on the outside and then place it between my cheek and gum. I leave it there for a couple of hours but his tolerance is extremely high (using between 16.8mg-28.2mg per day!). If the brand is mallinckrodt then you need to use a utility blade to separate the layers to expose the drug layer. I have never had much success with chewing, buccal seams to work well for him. If you can get your hands on the Jansen brand they have the highest Fentanyl content per patch. With all that said, please be careful, this is an extremely powerful drug and when using in this way you will have a high amount absorbed before you feel the effects which can lead to an overdose very easily! SWIM has been doing this for many years and can tolerate very high doses, even the 25 mcg. patch has enough Fentanyl to kill multiple people when used in this manor so exercise extreme caution!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ! You just made me feel less crazy . I think half a strip just wasn't doing it . I'm also using some brand I've never heard of . I guess it's the generic Durg* ( forgot how to spell it lol )
I just popped a whole 25 in my mouth , folded as suggested and chewing and letting it sit under my tongue . Taste like ass . Thanks for the tip!