• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl

jjacobsen

Bluelighter
Hey guys. I just got back to west coast USA after years in Europe. There it was white H, no fentanyl. So I’m wondering, to be safe and not get sick smoking fent, how much should I do if I’m used to 2 bags a day H? From the horror stories here I feel like I couldn’t get away with more than one hit (not line on foil, just one inhalation). Anyone make the transition, have advice ? I quit for two weeks so it’s not about “getting right”
Thanks.

My best advice is to stay quit. Unless you have a serious tolerance to opioids/opiates, the risk of an overdose is extremely high with fent.

If you decide to use, please start in very small doses/hits at a time. It’s hard to know how strong the product is, but it’s usually whoop ass.

Please be careful.
Always, fair winds and following seas

yea.. definetly not worth dying just to get high as it is its all shitty fent with propably xylazine and benzos on top.... without tolerance sure way to OD and even if not... getting stuck on all that aint worth it...

I appreciate your concern guys but let’s stick with harm reduction—I.e. the reality that I am GOING TO do it, and the more accurate the response the safer it is. In other words, is a very small conservative amount for someone used to 2 bags a night white H (to be clear, not every night) something like one line down the foil? Or is it just one toke? Are you saying there a a strong likelihood of OD just taking a couple tokes off foil ?

In any case, I cut off a tiny sliver of the rock, and smoked that. I noticed i very quickly fell nearly asleep. No nausea though which is what I was afraid of, and I took it a few hours ago so maybe I got lucky this time. I will wait a week or so and then maybe next time a few more tokes?
Again, thanks for looking out for me, but speaking honestly, my fiancé just left me two weeks before the wedding and sometimes it just feels like either opiates or suicide, I am so hopeless and depressed. 😢

I appreciate your concern guys but let’s stick with harm reduction—I.e. the reality that I am GOING TO do it, and the more accurate the response the safer it is. In other words, is a very small conservative amount for someone used to 2 bags a night white H (to be clear, not every night) something like one line down the foil? Or is it just one toke? Are you saying there a a strong likelihood of OD just taking a couple tokes off foil ?

In any case, I cut off a tiny sliver of the rock, and smoked that. I noticed i very quickly fell nearly asleep. No nausea though which is what I was afraid of, and I took it a few hours ago so maybe I got lucky this time. I will wait a week or so and then maybe next time a few more tokes?
Again, thanks for looking out for me, but speaking honestly, my fiancé just left me two weeks before the wedding and sometimes it just feels like either opiates or suicide, I am so hopeless and depressed. 😢

The likelihood of the fent (never really told us what it is, stamps? Presses? Raw?) being multiple times or even tens of times stronger than a bag of decent quality ‘Ron is higher than most people would expect. Thus the reason overdoses are so prevalent with opioid naive and career users.

In the spirit of harm reduction, my best advice for you using is to start small. You can always do a little more if needed. There are no “take backs” on larger doses.
Also, Preferably, you should be using with someone that can atleast check on you.

Please be careful friend.

Thanks guys.
So if I take it at 2am and wake up at 10am without disaster I’m in the clear? I ask cuz I don’t know the drug, if it has a long half life or something.
I woke up, 6 hours after last tiny hit, and feel a bit nauseated. Am I safe because it’s been 6 hours, or should I be on alert ? Thank you.

Sorry I didn’t answer your previous question: I don’t know what kind it is. Kind of hard and white. I thought I did a tiny amount cuz was two tiny slivers, about 4 hits over a few hours. But now it sounds like you never know with this. It’s like 8 hours later woke up alright but as soon as walked around hate something nausea. Small pupils. Should I go to emergency room?

Sorry I didn’t answer your previous question: I don’t know what kind it is. Kind of hard and white. I thought I did a tiny amount cuz was two tiny slivers, about 4 hits over a few hours. But now it sounds like you never know with this. It’s like 8 hours later woke up alright but as soon as walked around hate something nausea. Small pupils. Should I go to emergency room?
Why do you think you need to go to the ER? Unless to getyourself admitted for 72hrs because suicidial idiation..

The truth is that any give powder could contain H and/or fentanyl and/or carfentanil and/or etoniazine (and homologues and analogues of any or all).

Don't use alone, ensure you have several doses of naloxone and without wishing to sound callous, let someone else go first and watch what the stuff does to them.

I keep reading posts of people mention supposed fentanyl BUT with a much longer duration. I SUSPECT it could be BDPC. It's x504 morphine in potency but the key thing is that it's metabolism is very slow. The few reports of people who ordered BDPC noted that the first 4 hours are great, the remaining 8 hours not so great.

Last edited:

Stretch out your re-dose times. If your pupils are still pinned 8 hours past the fact, you’re likely still ripped or atleast have plenty of fent still doing work inside of you.

Does your breathing feel slow or labored? Is it hard to swallow? These are things to watch for.
And I’ll reiterate, please do not use alone. It’s a death sentence with this shit.

Be safe friend.

Also keep in mind, people that have been narcanned multiple times for a supposed fent overdose, have got up and walked away only to overdose and die hours later as the fent in your system breaks through the naloxone previously administered.

Just to give you an idea how strong of an opioid fent really is. It’s not child’s play. It lays out career users every day.

I cannot and will not tell you how to live your life, but for your own sake please proceed with as much knowledge possible and with tons of caution.

Stay positive friend, better days are always on the horizon.

Thanks friend yes it’s clear I proceeded without enough knowledge now I’m scared. I just don’t know enough. How do you know if you’ve taken too much: does it happen immediately like H or could it start to be a problem hours later ?

Stretch out your re-dose times. If your pupils are still pinned 8 hours past the fact, you’re likely still ripped or atleast have plenty of fent still doing work inside of you.

Does your breathing feel slow or labored? Is it hard to swallow? These are things to watch for.
And I’ll reiterate, please do not use alone. It’s a death sentence with this shit.

Be safe friend.
Thank you capt Ron for walking me through this. My parents are here but they don’t know I’m on it. Breathing is ok. Not hard to swallow. Sweating a lot and dizzy.
I basically nodded off but i inhaled twice over the course of a few hours it’s crazy how LITTLE it takes.

I realize how stupid it was to act on so little information I made the mistake of thinking it’s remotely similar to H. I don’t want to OD on my parents I have no idea how to tell if it will get worse later : I’m definitely done (never wanna take this shit again), but know know if it’s too late already.
To be precise: it was inhaling twice (short ) over the course of a few hours. It’s 4pm.
I had woken up at 10am after same thing : tiny bit at 2am. Got nauseated quick, vomited, then felt mostly fine.
Which is why a few hours later I did those tiny hits.
Hopefully this isn’t enough to OD?
Thanks you guys for your patience with someone acting so ignorant: your information is so very helpful.

Thanks friend yes it’s clear I proceeded without enough knowledge now I’m scared. I just don’t know enough. How do you know if you’ve taken too much: does it happen immediately like H or could it start to be a problem hours later ?

Unfortunately, when someone overdoses, that person won’t realize they’re falling out. It usually happens within the first few minutes to an hour or so later.

That’s why when fucking with this shit you really need a reliable drugging buddy. Someone who won’t leave you for dead when the shit hits the fan.

Please be safe and if you ever have question's or just need to talk, vent, or whatever, you’re more than welcome to message me.

Thank you capt Ron for walking me through this. My parents are here but they don’t know I’m on it. Breathing is ok. Not hard to swallow. Sweating a lot and dizzy.
I basically nodded off but i inhaled twice over the course of a few hours it’s crazy how LITTLE it takes.

I realize how stupid it was to act on so little information I made the mistake of thinking it’s remotely similar to H. I don’t want to OD on my parents I have no idea how to tell if it will get worse later : I’m definitely done (never wanna take this shit again), but know know if it’s too late already.
To be precise: it was inhaling twice (short ) over the course of a few hours. It’s 4pm.
I had woken up at 10am after same thing : tiny bit at 2am. Got nauseated quick, vomited, then felt mostly fine.
Which is why a few hours later I did those tiny hits.
Hopefully this isn’t enough to OD?
Thanks you guys for your patience with someone acting so ignorant: your information is so very helpful.
I did heroin for years, then smoked fent patches for a couple years, pretty much every opioid worth doin from hydrcodone , morphone, oxyco oxymor, dilaudid. never od'd ever til I Fucked around with the raw fetty that looks kinda like coke. I was smoking it to. I was on the passenger side of my homies car and he was even lighting it for me lol. He said I took one hit, exhaled n proclaimed thats shits good, went for another hit and I was fuckin gone. When I came back It felt like I came back from death I was so confused, didnt know what was goin going on for at least 5 minutes. I tried it a few more times maybe like 6 or 9. OD'd thrice each requiring several naloxone squirts in like a month or 2. Some of this shit is so strong I heard rediculous ratios for cutting it like 1:1000. crazy how one hit got me I used to throw down halves+ of 100mc patches witch would equate to like 3.5mg authentic fentanyl per half. SO yeah bro dont use alone have narcan if your gonna try and fuck with that I dont think that its commonly so strong but ime the blues were much safer in terms of od. but nastier for w/d I think. And shitty high, tho one time I snorted a line of those and woke up on my floor (OD?) (in my lonesome) I fuckin love opiates but If you dont got the Gorilla of Withdrawal and paws don't seek it. Just chip hydrocodones occasionally lol. Or learn Ochem and gardening

Last edited:
crazy fucking tales on here :eek:
anyway for reference with approx. 2mg of fent you overdose. The dose must be smaller than the tip of a thin pencil.

I don't know if you ppl heard about those criminals that used a kindergarten in NY as a fent storage, well the fent was stored below the wooden floor where kids slept, from what I remember two kids were saved from od, one died. I guess it happened because of the particles of fent inhaled by the poor children, basically an overdose from smell. Happened a couple of months ago. Devastating.

Last edited:
All this fentanyl is on news, I don’t see it, probably great thing,my advice is go to doctor and get som of subxo or however you spell it, concentrate on grand kids, keep mind off the shit, I’ve been using since 1995, everything is fucked up, good luck and be safe,if you think about it, it’s so self centered being a addict, go find a lonely old relative or help someone that needs help,