• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl

Dop3GodL0ki

Greenlighter
Hey guys. So I'm new here and from what I've seen from past visits to this site it's a great thing for addicts to stay safe and to recover. I've been going to the methadone clinic for about 14 years and have been clean for about 5 months until this morning. I relapsed this morning because some dealer was posted outside the clinic and he called me over and asked if I "F aroun". To which I said not anymore and got in my car. Then he called to me and told me to take his number just in case and I figure why not? (Dumb reservation right?) So he threw a pack into my car with 3 pills and his number and I noticed the pills were as black as night. So I figured okay maybe I lucked out and it's RAW or TAR mixed with dormen in the beans. So I went home and decided I'd do the pulls because I didn't go out and buy them or anything. Another dumb excuse but I'm not here to discuss my recovery today. I.noticed something odd as I opened them and set them up to snort. I havnt jacked anything in forever because I gained a bunch of weight and it's now impossible to find veins. But as I dubbed my finger into it I realized that it was ash! Like ashes from a blunt or cigarette!. Never in my 15 years or so drug using career have I ever seen this and I've seen all kinds of things people try to pull. But I tasted it and it tasted like Boi. So I decided despite it being ashes to do a little bit and boy I tell you it was good stuff. But it was horrible feeling in my.nose being ash and all. So my question to you guys is this. Dormen is easily available and cheap. Why would this guy use ashes to mix up his stuff? Because I don't think its tonsave money on dormen. Maybe to make it look really good from the outside? Or maybe someone screwed him over.when he bought it and he's trying to pawn it off. Because I'm not gunna lienif it went for the whole ashes thing and if it was dormen I'd had thought I'd seen it all but today proved me wrong. Anyone else seen this done? Anyone have any ideas why he's doing it? Thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing your reply