• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Fentanyl

courtneylee45

Greenlighter
Hello everyone just a quick question. I was reading that a lethal dose of fentanyl is 2mg or the size of 7 grains of salt... my question is if its so little of an amount why is it sold in grams on average? is it because 2mg would be to small of an amount to manipulate and use? so more cut makes it easier to actually use? or just cut for more profit? never messed with it just curious

Hello everyone just a quick question. I was reading that a lethal dose of fentanyl is 2mg or the size of 7 grains of salt... my question is if its so little of an amount why is it sold in grams on average? is it because 2mg would be to small of an amount to manipulate and use? so more cut makes it easier to actually use? or just cut for more profit? never messed with it just curious

Yes 2 mg would easily kill most people. This is part of the reason for the overdose epidemic. If the dope is not properly cut, the dope will contain hot spots, and even properly cut dope still contains hot spots.

A "hot spot" is part of the gram that is pure fentanyl. So if you shoot 50 mg of cut, then you get unlucky and that next 50mg happens to be 50% of the fentanyl in the gram, you're dead in seconds.

If the dope on the street was even 5% fentanyl overdoses would be up over 100% what they already are.

Fentanyl is easier to make, way stronger, easier to smuggle.

5 kilos of fentanyl = Millions and millions of dollars once broken down.
5 kilos of heroin = Maybe $250,000 tops.

my question is if its so little of an amount why is it sold in grams on average?

It's not. The only people buying grams or ounces of pure fentanyl are big time drug dealers.

Are you referring to fentadope? Heroin which is mostly just fentanyl? that stuff is 5% heroin and 1% fentanyl, they don't sell pure fentanyl by the gram on the street or anywhere really

the average druggy would probably get themselves or others killed if they had a gram of pure fentanyl

always been curious in nature and love to learn, if i may ,how much fent is ina dirty thirty approx?? a strong one, if anyone can guess or toss a thought i appreciate tho i know theres hot spots now thanks to you

always been curious in nature and love to learn, if i may ,how much fent is ina dirty thirty approx?? a strong one, if anyone can guess or toss a thought i appreciate tho i know theres hot spots now thanks to you
How much fent is in $30 of street dope?

Depends on the analogue. Idk. 100-400 micrograms? Just guessing.

How much fent is in $30 of street dope?

Depends on the analogue. Idk. 100-400 micrograms? Just guessing.

I’d say that’s a pretty accurate guess, no more than 1 mg certainly.

Some pills probably are 1 mg though I know a friend who died from a fentanyl pressed Xanax bar

Yeah I don't know about the 2mg thing. When I first ordered fentanyl online I was like using a nanogram scale and mixing it with huge amounts of sugar and caffeine. but then I learned it really wasn't as strong as people say. I could easily smoke 10-20mg in one session and be very alive. Now its very possible that the stuff I was getting was not as pure as advertised, but this did happen from many different suppliers over a long period of time. And definitely this is not a reason to let your guard down, definitely do not let it down. But I tend to think the 2mg number is overplayed.

Idk tbh I can say I domed half of one and almost died so I would say probably like at least a mg in the one I had gotten my hands on it was a blue pressed 30mg oxy and I didn’t know I was buying fentanyl

But I tend to think the 2mg number is overplayed.
Yes it is for sure. Somewhere around here I have a post on this very thing. The LD50 of 2mg has never been tested nor verified in humans but the figure was extrapolated using some fancy formula / rating scale (some or the other standard by which these things are calculated and certain amount of mathematical and mental gymnastics are applied). I'll try find the link to both the post and the formula/document.

Well that didn't take too long.... See here... And you can dismiss my personal rantings and ravings on the topic in the post itself i.e. it's the links that are important in the post especially the last one (it's a .PDF and the link begins with "A quantative structure..."

Or you can look up something (interesting? arguably debatable? depends on how much spare time you have on you hands and the sheer level of interest) "hodge and sterner scale"

Last edited:
so what about car or karr fentanyl , i heard thats the purest stuff you can buy ,anyway on suboxone and went into withdrawal and hospital where they gave me 5 more doses 4 of which sent me back into withdrawal the 5th i felt fine , i could eat and drink water again not shake or sweat n freeze , no shitting myself like i did 3 times. worst exprerience of my life stay away from suboxone , go on methadone , ,
anyway i heard you can still use on suboxone but cant get high for days n days like 5 7 days just cant take suboxone or else your fucked again...
dont mix methadone and suboxone that is a huge no no

i am in early suboxone use and want off immediately...to go back to using and then back on methadone any advice??? on day 3 dose as of 12pm this monday

i am in early suboxone use and want off immediately...to go back to using and then back on methadone any advice??? on day 3 dose as of 12pm this monday
I think you should just go straight to methadone and skip the dope if the subs aren't cutting it.

This is your addiction trying to trick you, finding any excuse to get high again.

What kind of support do you have if any?

Remember, you are stronger than you think. Addiction is clever and cunning.

yeah yeah dude i got support thats not the problem , i took subs too early then went to precipitated withdrawal like 4 times the 1at i had to call ambulance and just got out of hospital , i was told if you use on subs you wont get high because of the 3day half life or someshit , but this is day 3...subs are now working but dont want it i want off and on methadone...i heard you can use and not get high for like 3 5 days...but is that when people are already balls deep in there subs use unlike me who is only beginning day 3 could stop and still get high

I think you should just go straight to methadone and skip the dope if the subs aren't cutting it.

This is your addiction trying to trick you, finding any excuse to get high again.

What kind of support do you have if any?

Remember, you are stronger than you think. Addiction is clever and cunning.
that would be a bad idea all ive heard is that methadone and suboxone are a no no

Cold turkey is actually the best way imo…it sucks BAD, but I find most maintenance drugs just lead right back into addiction…you been high for so long, your gonna have to accept to be in hell for a week or so if you truly want out, just my opinion, comfort meds help a lot, but it’s gonna suck