• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Withdrawal

As someone who had to cold turkey fent of my own doing (probably a far lesser amount though lol) the issue with fent withdrawal is mostly the depression. It can really be dangerous if you're naive to that level of mental depression and haven't gone through something like opiate withdrawal prior a few times.

Like all they just fade away and you find peace some way whatever occurs.. that being said.. fent wd is a bitch and a half LOL
Ya i had used heroin way back in the 80s n 90s n methadone in-between on n of for many years but them fent patches were a different ball game n i agree the depression on-top of the withdrawals was hell, truly mate i was so sick i wanted to die.

A methadone taper may help better than subs.

Anyone interested in something I think I've stumbled upon, please chime in..using one type of fentanyl to get off another and sober, mask withdrawals

So you wanna get clean from Fentanyl, by using different types of Fentanyl. I'm sorry man but this plan is filled with flaws IMO. It's a pretty dangerous drugs to play around with even when I had access to highly pure analogs straight from the vendor/lab. If you wanna use Opioid Replacement it's probably a better idea to start with Buprenorphine or Methadone. That has been tried and true by quite a few. Like how that rhymes, I sure do 🙂

I would go from fent to methadone (cause the sheer troubles induction can produce) and then consider going to buprenorphine after few months with a 5 day help of short acting opioids. But have in mind that I never tried fent and this is from what I read. I wish you luck.Take care.

Its not what I wanna do, I already stumbled upon it. I've been fent friend for quite some time non stop for the last yr and a half. So to the point I had read there's like 30 different analogs and I was quitting anyway and when I tried I didn't get sick or anything no sneezing nothing. Prior to that action, I had befriended some blue stuff and was daily for a few weeks and when I stopped like I said no withdrawals. I think it cancel the habit out and masked the withdrawals umm yea dude Ive went 4 days and am going. Gtfoh I really believe I'm on to something here.

Its not what I wanna do, I already stumbled upon it. I've been fent friend for quite some time non stop for the last yr and a half. So to the point I had read there's like 30 different analogs and I was quitting anyway and when I tried I didn't get sick or anything no sneezing nothing. Prior to that action, I had befriended some blue stuff and was daily for a few weeks and when I stopped like I said no withdrawals. I think it cancel the habit out and masked the withdrawals umm yea dude Ive went 4 days and am going. Gtfoh I really believe I'm on to something here.

I believe some analogs may be different enough to where the brain treats it as it's a different opiate. No bullshit real deal mam shits crazy

Bottom line is a different fentanyl analogs gets you off of one if perhaps you've been using the same kind for a while. I'm living proof. I know I know gtfoh it's incredible. Isn't that some crazy shit, who woulda thought? Haha

So you're saying no withdrawal but you were a serious fent addict? I think you were getting high off the placebo effect.

056 fent addict? I think you were getting high off the placebo effect.
Man I'm from Baltimore MD of I hustled and been involved for years n years since I was a kid. I'm in my 40s. Been on opiates ever since I was 30. Withdrew plenty of times. I'm a pro in the game. My point is I happen to stumble upon and I can't believe it, is that. I think since there are like 30 analogs, which means different kinds of fent all just a bit different than another. I think that the purple id been doing for the last couple weeks masked my withdrawals off the previous kind id been doing and had a habit on, and got me off since I didn't stay on the new purple for more than a couple weeks. I'm so serious. Believe me I'm such a fucking pro in the game. Sounds crazy but yeah I think that each may be different enough to where the brain interprets it as a different opiate altogether and not the same fent. I actually got on here on blue light, for the first time in my life just to enlighten people out there of this unprecedented development. Haha gtfoh. Life is grand, I don't even sneeze. That means sickness is on the horizon. And I've came off fent a couple diff times when I get picked up or something and not released. So I've withdrew and beat it a couple times already. I know what I'm talking about.

Man I'm from Baltimore MD of I hustled and been involved for years n years since I was a kid. I'm in my 40s. Been on opiates ever since I was 30. Withdrew plenty of times. I'm a pro in the game. My point is I happen to stumble upon and I can't believe it, is that. I think since there are like 30 analogs, which means different kinds of fent all just a bit different than another. I think that the purple id been doing for the last couple weeks masked my withdrawals off the previous kind id been doing and had a habit on, and got me off since I didn't stay on the new purple for more than a couple weeks. I'm so serious. Believe me I'm such a fucking pro in the game. Sounds crazy but yeah I think that each may be different enough to where the brain interprets it as a different opiate altogether and not the same fent. I actually got on here on blue light, for the first time in my life just to enlighten people out there of this unprecedented development. Haha gtfoh. Life is grand, I don't even sneeze. That means sickness is on the horizon. And I've came off fent a couple diff times when I get picked up or something and not released. So I've withdrew and beat it a couple times already. I know what I'm talking about.
What's up Bmore boyeeee, I was just living there the past few years recently left.

I guess I'm confused as to what you're getting at. You're saying that you're not having any withdrawal off of a different type of fent?

Also, welcome to Bluelight glad to have you here

What's up Bmore boyeeee, I was just living there the past few years recently left.

I guess I'm confused as to what you're getting at. You're saying that you're not having any withdrawal off of a different type of fent?
I'm saying I'm not withdrawaling at all. After using for a yr and a half, with the last few weeks doing some blue shit, I stopped and aren't withdrawaling at all. No sneezing nothing. Haha. The blue shit acted like a methadone I guess being a different analog. I think I got it figured out.