• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Withdrawal: Suboxone vs Methadone

Are you still taking fent? The subs started to block everything for me when I was around your current dose, but everyone's different.

Btw, if you have any lingering mild withdrawal, kratom might help.
Im at 6mg now. I have very "mild" wd's.. but yes. My weak-ass is still using. But .. once i hit somewhere like a full tab at 8mg or 12mg, i will be stopping.
I think Sunday am, tmrw, I will do a full 8mg and then try and go 12 hrs to another 8mg and see if I dont need to use at all sunday. Monday am Im doing 12mg and by then? Then say you gotta stop all others. Im watching this video -
... and here, and everywhere I looked, they all agree once 12mg is reached all your MU receptors are all buped out. Hell, in this video, theyeven have a graph showing how many mu receptors are clgged with bupe at what dose subox. And even at a full 8 mg strip? Like some have said on this site, youre pretty much good. They seem right because at 8 mg, youre at like 80% or more clogged with the subox.
Ill keep you all posted, but I been using a good flap a day or more all thru out so we will see.

If this does work for me, it'll work for everyone. I was told by Drs after many failed subox attempts (traditional) that I need methadone. So if I can micro-dose like this at home, and get off fenty??? Well hell? Perhaps Ill break the code.
Wishful thinking, or reality? We will know soon, over the next80 hours or so.

AND.... Ive written down EVERYTHING. Every single thing I took, and / or did. I have everything written down.

So it has worked!!! I havent used fent in 2 days amd I neverhad withdrawals. This system works and Ill kep you all posted. I cant believe it has worked where I usd fenty thru day 8 up to a 8mg nd 4 mg sub, then on day 9 stopped all fent and never ever had any withdrwals.

Hey there, I really appreciate your candor in telling your story. I’m about to try and get clean from abusing fake blues, aka m30’s, that contain fent. I’m snorting anywhere from 6-10 a day, unfortunately. Seeing what I’ve written just now blows my mind, I can’t believe how out of hand my habit has became. In the past, I’ve used suboxone to fairly effectively get myself off of H, but this will be the first time I try using them for blues/fent, and I only have about 6 to do so with. Can you offer any further advice or tips on things that might aid me? Thank you in advance for any and all help, I really appreciate it.
Oxy 5s

I too was using m30's during my sub micro-dosing. I had 20 of them and Id crush em and snort them and was also using stra8 fent while I was micro-dosing up. If you can, taper them down as you go up with the subs although its not necessary. On my last day I was using a good amount of fent still, as I found it very hard to taper the fent down. But.. I also noticed that once I had around 6 mg of subs going in me, the fent really had no effect. So once you reach 8mg, you may as well just stop the other thing youre doing because it wont do anything anyway. The subs will block it. For me, when I did a 6mg sub in am, then another 6 mg 12 hr later, that 12 mg per day is when I stopped all fenty and I have been fine. Now? Im simply seeing how I feel then tapering off the subs. Yesterday I only did 6mg total of subs.
So advice for you? Thats hard because everyone is different. But Im prety hard core using fent so if this worked for me, Im 100% sure it would work for you.
For me the real concern was avoiding precipitated wd, so I did a 10-day induction. Not sure I needed it, but it worked for me. Next time Ill try a 7 day.
For you... IDK. Is precipitated a concern? I would do the most basic 7 day induction you can since you only have 6 subs. They say once you get to 12mg stop all other opiods. But you may be ok once you hit a full 8. It depends. And do you have any other "comfort meds" to help you?