• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl Withdrawal - Pls Help

Barbw

Greenlighter
does anyone know whether 15 mgs of oxycodone 5 times a day will help stop fentanyl withdrawal? i lost my fentanyl patches

If lost my fentanyl patches - will oxycodone 15mgs help with the fentanyl withdrawal?

You lost your patches of fentanyl? What dose were they? When are you due to get your next prescription?

Anal fentanyl? Wtf OT: it Will help to some degree if you dont have a high tolerance to fentanyl.

You lost your patches of fentanyl? What dose were they? When are you due to get your next prescription?

It's funny,

the docs in your country must be prescribe tons of opiates and a lot of fentanyl.WOW. I never saw a young man here in Austria ( and young for me is until 60 years) with a fentanyl patch on the upper arm or the upper back. It must be extreme!

JJ

It's funny,

the docs in your country must be prescribe tons of opiates and a lot of fentanyl.WOW. I never saw a young man here in Austria ( and young for me is until 60 years) with a fentanyl patch on the upper arm or the upper back. It must be extreme!

JJ
Why do you think there's half a million+ fenta/heroin addicts in the us?. Because they prescribe opiates as if they were candy.

It's funny,

JJ
Doctors in my country don’t prescribe it willy nilly but it is prescribed for people with serious conditions.

Here just really old people get in in mixtures with benzos that are honestly and seriously a mess, I can tell you...

It's funny,

JJ

Usually fent patches or lollipops are only prescribed for cancer patients although you can be prescribed them for other reasons most people buy fent patches from dying people or they just know a dope doctor

does anyone know whether 15 mgs of oxycodone 5 times a day will help stop fentanyl withdrawal? i lost my fentanyl patches

It should help, yes, depending on the dose of your patches. Can you not get any emergency replacement patches from your doctor?

Dude, Im very sorry as I meant to reply to this one earlier as I know it is time-sensitive. The only way to know what will control your withdrawal would be to dose and use the effects of that dose as a benchmark or approximation.

There are many variables at play when dealing with Opioid conversion beyond just the dose. You will ultimatelty be the best judge in this situation.

The safest thing to do in my opinion would be to dose 30mg every half hour or so. If you are at all concerned that you have taken too much then please call Never Use Alone.

(800) 484-3731

These guys are great. You call and explain your situation as best you can. They will call you back at some point and if you do not answer, they send an ambulance.