• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl transdermal patch

Lorider

Greenlighter
Fentanyl transdermal patch - 2.063mg. Release rate 12.5 mcg/hour

How to get the most mileage out of the patch, chewing, smoking, etc.
How does the strength of this patch compare to a 5 mgs oxycodone pill.
Thanks

Stay away from if, 5mg of oxy doesn't compare to 2 mg of fent, 2mg of feng is a huge dose, if you are used with 5mg oxy please give it to someone else or throw it away.

1mg of fentanyl is equivalent to 100mg morphine or 80mg of oxy.cut it into as many pieces needed to yeild 1mg squares then divide that by 4 and by 4again then you can smoke one of these in an ice pipe or on foil if that gets you high don't have any more.if not have another one.doing the 1mg squares then divide by4 and by 4 again yeilds small doses that as long as you aren't already fuckedup will be a safe dose.or it can be taken sublingually like subutex.dont swallow it like a pill stomach acid breaks it down.dont inject it it's far too dangerous and is the leading cause of opiate OD's.dont mix it with other drugs either this is dangerous also.its also extremely addictive and when I spent a few weeks on it and went back to other opiates even with massive amounts I was still shaky from withdrawal.its very powerful stuff.now that you've been informed make your decision on whether to use it or not.if not I'll gladly pay postage and handling.