• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fentanyl took all the fun out of using optiates

AcousticAddict707

Greenlighter
So I have used opiates for over 20 years now and I am stuck with fentanyl and I hate it. When I say stuck, I mean since I got in the habit of using fentanyl, no other opiates will even alter your mood whatsoever. They won't get you high at all. The fentanyl use raises yout tolerance so high the other stuff won't even phase you. This socks for me because I really loved the high of hydrocodone and oxycodone. It made me happy, energetic, social, self confident, and feel good physically. Fentanyl doesn't. I'm a little high for 15 min then I just get relaxed and tired and start to nodd off. I feel like I would have to withdrawal from fentanyl and then after a while finally go back to Norco and oxygen. That is if I can even find any of that stuff anymore anyways. The only thing around are these fake blue 30mg of fentanyl and it's not even fun anymore. Just a chore so I don't feel like shit if I don't have them.

I was on fentanyl in patch for years ago and i could get high on other opiates no problem Granted i was moslyy using dilaudid aat the time. I never could get a real high from fent though it sucks for euphoria. For that purpose some oxy is way beter

So I have used opiates for over 20 years now and I am stuck with fentanyl and I hate it. When I say stuck, I mean since I got in the habit of using fentanyl, no other opiates will even alter your mood whatsoever. They won't get you high at all. The fentanyl use raises yout tolerance so high the other stuff won't even phase you. This socks for me because I really loved the high of hydrocodone and oxycodone. It made me happy, energetic, social, self confident, and feel good physically. Fentanyl doesn't. I'm a little high for 15 min then I just get relaxed and tired and start to nodd off. I feel like I would have to withdrawal from fentanyl and then after a while finally go back to Norco and oxygen. That is if I can even find any of that stuff anymore anyways. The only thing around are these fake blue 30mg of fentanyl and it's not even fun anymore. Just a chore so I don't feel like shit if I don't have them.
Have you tried this?

That sucks for you North american ppl. Good oxy is gone, good heroin is scarce and super expensive. Only fentanyl everywhere, china has fucked up the opioid supply in the ststes/Canadá.
Did you know the mexican cartel forbid their members to use the meth and fentanyl they make? Its ok for them to use cocaine, but EVEN THEY see fent/crystal way far too shitty drugs and it's only for the gringos. Fun fact.

I was on fentanyl in patch for years ago and i could get high on other opiates no problem Granted i was moslyy using dilaudid aat the time. I never could get a real high from fent though it sucks for euphoria. For that purpose some oxy is way beter
Man I wish I could still get high off of dilaudid or oxy but it just doesn't effect me. I've read this is normal, unfortunately.

That sucks for you North american ppl. Good oxy is gone, good heroin is scarce and super expensive. Only fentanyl everywhere, china has fucked up the opioid supply in the ststes/Canadá.
Did you know the mexican cartel forbid their members to use the meth and fentanyl they make? Its ok for them to use cocaine, but EVEN THEY see fent/crystal way far too shitty drugs and it's only for the gringos. Fun fact.
Ya that makes total sense, they want their workers functional lol. Ya it's scarce here in northern Cali. Only fentanyl really. Doesn't even put a smile on your face. It just numbs you to the outside world.

Its ok for them to use cocaine, but EVEN THEY see fent/crystal way far too shitty drugs and it's only for the gringos. Fun fact.
I've seen cokeheads do horrible shit to get some snow. I think it's more of a cultural thing that mexican cartels forbid the use of fent and meth, similar to how smoking Opium is ok in muslim countries, but alcohol is looked down upon (which I can understand).