• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl to Tramadol?

JohnYarrow

Greenlighter
I’m brand new here, so please excuse my lack of experience. I’m desperately asking for advice & thank you for your help. I was on Oxycodone IR 60mg/day for the past 10yrs+ (maximum dosage limited in Canada) & had found that many days this amount was not cutting it & I was needing at least 80mg just to function. I decided to switch to my source of so-called “uncut” green street fentanyl that I’d buy an ounce at a time. My plan was to be able to stockpile my Oxycodone prescriptions which I was able to do (5000mg in reserve now). I wasn’t looking to sell the Oxy & wanted to avoid any criminality as I’m in a professional field where I can’t afford anything on my record etc. Yes I regret this move now as after a couple months I have tried to slowly stop the fentanyl & slowly reintroduce the Oxycodone but I’m getting huge withdrawal symptoms. During this time I was given different “types”? of green fentanyl & some was downright dangerous or toxic & I felt I dodged death on a dozen occasions. Even when I dosed 80mg Oxy in a day, I was getting debilitating withdrawals & ended up having to take a little bit of fentanyl just to be able to calm enough to sleep. I wake up every few hours having to take a little bit more just to sleep again. I’m hearing that Tramadol is good to use for withdrawals & am asking for any advice on how to proceed. I was able to pick up 300 one hundred mg Tramadol pills so I have more than I need to do a home detox with those. I do know that Tramadol doesn‘t mix with Oxycodone but I’m not sure about mixing with fentanyl. I’m very scared & haven’t been able to get much help at all from the medical community who basically won’t even help at this point.

I understand what your going through. It's difficult to go from 60mg Oxycodone I.R to Street Fent every tablet may contain a different amount plus it may have tons of additives you should get a test kit. Take it easy and try to get on non-narcotic sleeping meds i.e Trazodone to sleep if you haven't yet. I wouldn't get much if anything off the street anymore. You may have gotten Xylazine aka "Tranq Dope" laced in the "green Street" pills due to you saying it was toxic. An oz at a time is a hell of a lot. Take it easy my Friend. Tramadol is good for withdrawals good call on that I'm sure it may work. IMO Oxycodone did work with friends of mine whom also took different versions of Oxycodone, If you are living the Professional lifestyle please don't stop with the Fent. as much as you can.