• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Fentanyl sweats??

zebrafrog92

Greenlighter
Hey guys! So about 10 years ago I was the deepest I'd ever been/would be in a nasty heroin habit. I would shoot up anywhere from 5 to 10 times a day, making the shots as thick as the needle would allow. The rush was something I will never forget... ANYWAYS, I got clean about 8 years ago; moved to a whole new state, switches up my friends, rebuilt family relationships, even got married! It was a beautiful relationship for almost 8 years....and then she left. Seemingly out of the blue...totally heartbroken, I did what an addict does best: immediately went on the hunt. Heroin was nowhere to be found....like it used to be EVERYWHERE! Now they just tell me "I can get some powder or pressed." I'm desperate enough and emotionally handicapped so I figure what the hell, opiates all feel good regardless of how they vary. Okay so here is the question....why in the FREAK do I sweat worse than on Molly when I inject that shit. For the whole duration of my rush/high. I'm talking drenched. Soaked. Hair and clothes completely saturated..?!? It really concerns me because I already stay dehydrated due to a parallel addiction to ice and would like to know the reason so that maybe I can better prevent it. Anyone? This is crazy. Lol thanks guys.

I'm sorry to hear about your recent descent back into the opiate hole, hope you're doing alright though. It could be a side effect of a cut or a side effect of one of the many fucked up fent/misc RC opioid analogues.

Recently i've been closer to heroin than I ever have in my life and at a point where i'm about to also say fuck it, but the thing that stops me is the garbage RC opioids that are out there. Be careful friend, for the sake of your health please use wheel filters or consider switching ROA's.

I'm not an IV user but maybe it could also be an artifact of your bodies reaction to you putting shit direct into your veins?

Stay safe

Dude I go through these sweats terribly. Like a friggin hog in slop. My arms sweat,my legs, my feet, literally every pore in my body I have sweat pouring out of them. And for the longest time I couldn’t figure it out. Most the time I’d fill the tub with Luke warm water and just lay in it snd thats about the most relief I got unless I could find someone Xanax or seroquel and sleep it off otherwise I was fucked. So I had been doing this shit outta Kensington Philly. Didnt stay up there or anything crazy because there is no way in hell I’m built for any of that life we’d go up grab what we needed and gtfo. but from the research I did. Find a doctor that will prescribe you Clonidine. So easy I started out at 0.1 mg 2x a day then went to to 0.1 3x a day then they upped me to 0.2mg 2x a day. Then finally 0.2 3x a day. I’ve got a buddy and this crazy SOB Got his doctor to put him on 0.3 3x a day which is unheard of because it drops your BP like crazy. Never in my life have I headed off such a high dose. But after doing some research and realizing it’s not just fent anymore!!!!! they are using car-fent and also putting tranq in it well the tranq they are using most of the time is called zylazine or how ever you spell it and the main ingredient in Clonidine is friggin zylazine!!! So if you start sweating or know your gonna be sick tske like 3 or 4 of the 0.1s and you will see how much of a difference it makes man. You’ll be able to move around somewhat and not be a fucking vegetable confined to your bed or toilet Lmao

Hope that helps ya dude!!

Oh and yeah I got clean in 2013 when dope was real dope well a lady ran a stop sign in 2020 and smoked my ass and it fractured vertebrae and they gave me good stuff at the hospital and sent me home with some weak shit. I had a little over 7 years well they sent me home and within 2 weeks I was banging dope again but it wasn’t dope I couldn’t figure out wtf I was doing it was all the fent bs. Total garbage it ruined everything unfortunately. But I got those 7 years with no maintenance no nothing but hardwork and perseverance. Sorry typing on new this new iPhone and auto correct has everything all ducked up but you get the picture. That Clonidine will make a huge difference. Give it a shot.

Last edited:
The only thing we can tell you with certainty is that "dope" is constantly evolving in composition based upon myriad factors, geography, economics, organized crime etc. I've injected "dope" that gave me double vision for 3 hours. I've done "dope" that has given me tremors like drinking 10 cups of coffee for 4 hours. In short, we can only say that these are most likely "different" drugs. It seems that Fentanyl analogs are still quite dominant in North America. There are innumerable Fentanyl analogs out there on the street and for sale online at any given moment. I imagine precursor availability is a primary driver in determining the specific analog produced, but I'm not a chemist.

The hard truth is that you'll never know what it is unless you send it in to a lab. If you choose to keep using dope and this side-effect makes you uncomfortable, look for different dope.

This might help or it might hurt, but your heart and soul are not worth donating to this woman. She's hurt you and now you're giving her everything you have for the kindness while she lives whatever kind of life she likes. You can talk to myself or any of us, any time about anything. If you need to talk, we can definitely talk.

I'm sorry to hear about your recent descent back into the opiate hole, hope you're doing alright though. It could be a side effect of a cut or a side effect of one of the many fucked up fent/misc RC opioid analogues.

Recently i've been closer to heroin than I ever have in my life and at a point where i'm about to also say fuck it, but the thing that stops me is the garbage RC opioids that are out there. Be careful friend, for the sake of your health please use wheel filters or consider switching ROA's.

I'm not an IV user but maybe it could also be an artifact of your bodies reaction to you putting shit direct into your veins?

Stay safe
So sorry for the late response, it's been one hell of a year for me and let's just say I have been a bit distracted. I order wheel filters online, buy a fresh box of points any time I run out, and use only filtered bottled water in my mix. I also do a quarter of a pill at a time to prevent physical dependency or a way too common overdose. I'm not sure about the artifact theory...considering I have shot up dope, roxis, subs, heroin, and the fent (both powder and pills) with only one causing the profuse sweating as a side effect. Strange stuff.

Dude I go through these sweats terribly. Like a friggin hog in slop. My arms sweat,my legs, my feet, literally every pore in my body I have sweat pouring out of them. And for the longest time I couldn’t figure it out. Most the time I’d fill the tub with Luke warm water and just lay in it snd thats about the most relief I got unless I could find someone Xanax or seroquel and sleep it off otherwise I was fucked. So I had been doing this shit outta Kensington Philly. Didnt stay up there or anything crazy because there is no way in hell I’m built for any of that life we’d go up grab what we needed and gtfo. but from the research I did. Find a doctor that will prescribe you Clonidine. So easy I started out at 0.1 mg 2x a day then went to to 0.1 3x a day then they upped me to 0.2mg 2x a day. Then finally 0.2 3x a day. I’ve got a buddy and this crazy SOB Got his doctor to put him on 0.3 3x a day which is unheard of because it drops your BP like crazy. Never in my life have I headed off such a high dose. But after doing some research and realizing it’s not just fent anymore!!!!! they are using car-fent and also putting tranq in it well the tranq they are using most of the time is called zylazine or how ever you spell it and the main ingredient in Clonidine is friggin zylazine!!! So if you start sweating or know your gonna be sick tske like 3 or 4 of the 0.1s and you will see how much of a difference it makes man. You’ll be able to move around somewhat and not be a fucking vegetable confined to your bed or toilet Lmao

Hope that helps ya dude!!

Oh and yeah I got clean in 2013 when dope was real dope well a lady ran a stop sign in 2020 and smoked my ass and it fractured vertebrae and they gave me good stuff at the hospital and sent me home with some weak shit. I had a little over 7 years well they sent me home and within 2 weeks I was banging dope again but it wasn’t dope I couldn’t figure out wtf I was doing it was all the fent bs. Total garbage it ruined everything unfortunately. But I got those 7 years with no maintenance no nothing but hardwork and perseverance. Sorry typing on new this new iPhone and auto correct has everything all ducked up but you get the picture. That Clonidine will make a huge difference. Give it a shot.
I figured it had to be one of the ingredients since none of the other opioids ever gave me the same reaction. Thank you for the response! And I'm sorry for going AWOL after posting this. Let's just say I've had one literal "Hell" of a year.

Hey guys! So about 10 years ago I was the deepest I'd ever been/would be in a nasty heroin habit. I would shoot up anywhere from 5 to 10 times a day, making the shots as thick as the needle would allow. The rush was something I will never forget... ANYWAYS, I got clean about 8 years ago; moved to a whole new state, switches up my friends, rebuilt family relationships, even got married! It was a beautiful relationship for almost 8 years....and then she left. Seemingly out of the blue...totally heartbroken, I did what an addict does best: immediately went on the hunt. Heroin was nowhere to be found....like it used to be EVERYWHERE! Now they just tell me "I can get some powder or pressed." I'm desperate enough and emotionally handicapped so I figure what the hell, opiates all feel good regardless of how they vary. Okay so here is the question....why in the FREAK do I sweat worse than on Molly when I inject that shit. For the whole duration of my rush/high. I'm talking drenched. Soaked. Hair and clothes completely saturated..?!? It really concerns me because I already stay dehydrated due to a parallel addiction to ice and would like to know the reason so that maybe I can better prevent it. Anyone? This is crazy. Lol thanks guys.
Sorry about your reoccurrence, it happens to us all. When Fent first hit the scene and test strips weren't around I was kind of a "tester" for my circle as I had the intense sweats within seconds of dosing. Shit sucks, I told the kid get me dope or fuck off (pipe dream lol). And now it's all Fent :((

Too much buprenorphine turns me into a human fountain of sweat. I forgot about that until you posted, I assume it's a similar mechanism and it happens every time to me. I thought fentanyl wouldn't be as bad.

Some opioids make you sweat for example buprenoephine, tramadol and other "strangers of opioid family". And if u are using ice, sweating is totally normal, just drink enough water.

Fent gives a lot of sweat.....like methadone&bupre.....may be all fully synthetic opioids do that.at least for me.

Hey guys! I just was checking in on this old thread reminiscing, so I thought I'd share with those who took time to respond to my post with concern that I have been off the fent and all opioids since Thanksgiving of last year! My life is beautiful and I've gained so much that is not worth losing for any drug. I love me, I love my new family, and I love my life. Im even in college, now! Never thought I'd say that, but here we are. It is possible, kids. Just keep your head up and keep pushing. Everything else follows suit.

Oxycodone makes me sweat on exertion, Diphenhydramine, Scopolamine, or any anticholinergic / antimuscarinic can help reduce this side-effect.

Pure fentanyl never has this effect on me, probably even the opposite. It's true that you can try a little bit of scopolamine (it should be in some OTC medicines) to battle it.

I see that you haven't that problem anymore. That's good to see.

I've never done fent but every opiate I've ever done caused me to sweat like crazy. Bupe was the worst, I’d still be taking it if it weren't for the sweats and I only took about 2mg a day.

brrrrrrrr.......do not want remember about this stuff....please stay away from this.......too much suffer man...too much