• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fentanyl Purity Flash Light Test. Legitimate?

NoPain91

Greenlighter
So I've heard you can determine the quality of fentanyl by exposing it to a flashlight, specifically the flashlight on my cellphone. I currently have the dirty 30's on hand & tested out this method by placing one pill directly on my phones super bright flashlight. The light caused the blue pill to glow as it nearly shone through it. I heard that means the pills I have are of relatively good quality. If they weren't, the light wouldn't shine through the pill at all. Is this true?

Regarding the method you mentioned for testing the quality of fentanyl with a flashlight, I am not aware of any reliable or scientifically validated method for determining the quality or purity of a substance by shining a light through it. Moreover, the presence of fentanyl in a pill does not guarantee its quality or safety, as there may be other contaminants or substances present that could be harmful.

Illegal drugs, including counterfeit pills, can contain variable amounts of active ingredients and may be mixed with other substances, making them extremely dangerous. It is impossible to know the purity, strength, or safety of illegal drugs just by looking at them or subjecting them to a simple test.

thats gotta be the stupidest junkierumour ive ever heard lol.... how would that make any sense.... and for a pill.... fent doses are tiiiiny specs of dust and pills have hundreds times of filler in them.... those pills are always russian roulette of OD/Death/surprise random drug

If they weren't, the light wouldn't shine through the pill at all. Is this true?
I would think the opposite: A well manufactured pill is always dense and this denseness would interrupt the light pass-through.
But no; light (IMO) is not any type of test known for accurately identifying fent.
Be careful and hope to see ya posts in the future.
Peace

All you people commenting obviously don't have much experience with these blues Ⓜ️ OP in have heard then same thing as you, and everyone does that where I live. And honestly, the test is usually accurate...I doubt that's just coincidence...
It's a lot of people that don't know anything about these pills because whatever area they reside in probably doesn't have a big market/demand for them yet. Hey bro, quick question, a couple times when doing the light test some of the blues I had would turn like a purple color almost? You ever had that happen?

NB: OC30s are only blue in North America (to the best of my knowledge). In Europe an OC30 is a dark brown colour (or specifically a dark brown coating - underneath they are white).

All you people commenting obviously don't have much experience with these blues Ⓜ️ OP in have heard then same thing as you, and everyone does that where I live. And honestly, the test is usually accurate...I doubt that's just coincidence...
It's a lot of people that don't know anything about these pills because whatever area they reside in probably doesn't have a big market/demand for them yet. Hey bro, quick question, a couple times when doing the light test some of the blues I had would turn like a purple color almost? You ever had that happen?
The test is doing nothing whatsoever to assess fentanyl.

Your test is simply identifying a press coming from the same source that happens to be a good source.

If you replaced the 1 or 2 milligrams (easily 0.01% or less of the entire pills weight) of fentanyl in those pills with 1 or 2 mg meth you would get the exact same result

The result you’re observing is a consequence of the filler and binders the pill is being pressed with that make up 99.99% the mass of a fentanyl pill.