• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl powder

All4christ

Greenlighter
So I’m sure we’ve all heard fentanyl has been around everywhere these last few years . Pretty much no avoiding it with anything you get at this point. My question is if fentanyl powder is in my meth what are safety measures I can be taking and yes being sober is the best choice and my plan but for now I’d prefer to be careful have kids ect….. my favorite roa is oral but if it has fentanyl power I’m not so sure how dangerous that could be . What I have been doing is lines and small ones. Any advice will be greatly appreciated

One this is the wrong forum. It's for MDMA and other entactogenic and empathogenic drugs.

2. I don't know what kind of shady dealer you deal with, but I've never had any fentanyl contamination of the MDMA, methcathinones, or any of the substances of got.

I don't do any kind of opiates so I'm completely opiate naive, if I had been exposed to fentanyl I would probably be dead.

Yes, fentanyl is a concern. However, stop propagating the horrible lie that fentanyl is contaminating everything because it isn't.

All drug testing kit providers also provide fentanyl test strips. If you're concerned, buy a fentanyl test strip and see if there's fentanyl or another opiate in it.

You can easily see how much and many drugs are contaminated with fentanyl because the numbers are published and it's about 2% to 3% of seized and confiscated drugs.

Most of that is cocaine and methamphetamine. Because it's cross contaminated just like a bad restaurant.

Two to three percent is not everything, that means 97 to 98% are fentanyl free.

You can easily see how much and many drugs are contaminated with fentanyl because the numbers are published and it's about 2% to 3% of seized and confiscated drugs.

Most of that is cocaine and methamphetamine. Because it's cross contaminated just like a bad restaurant.

Two to three percent is not everything, that means 97 to 98% are fentanyl free.

It varies by location but I have heard reports of fentanyl being found in 30-60% of sampled non-opiod drugs such as coke, meth, pressed benzos.

Difficult to accurately judge such things objectively. Data is all over the place and likely contains various erroneous biases, such as false positives due to incidental contact/trace amounts.

It varies by location but I have heard reports of fentanyl being found in 30-60% of sampled non-opiod drugs such as coke, meth, pressed benzos.

Difficult to accurately judge such things objectively. Data is all over the place and likely contains various erroneous biases.
If you can't provide the evidence, then what you heard is a bunch of crap.

Publish reports. Put it at 2 to 3%.

30 to 60% is bullshit.

It's simple math, two points or 200 mg of a substance if it's contaminated by 1%. Fentanyl is deadly because that's 2 mg of fentanyl. And if you are opium naive, that is a lethal dose.

Stop perpetuating unfounded myths. The government is using this scare tactic to stop people from getting drugs.

So does anyone have a suggestion on oral dosing of meth with “potentially “ having fentanyl powder in it?

So does anyone have a suggestion on oral dosing of meth with “potentially “ having fentanyl powder in it?
Theoretically if it did have fentanyl that's probably the most dangerous way to dose it.

Nobody can really answer that question for you. You need to buy some fentanyl test strips to check your drugs.

test it as your smoking it, if it turns brown on foil definitely not meth but most likely Fent and if it doesn’t smoke right in an oil burner same thing either way if it’s not Fent it will likely turn black on foil vs brown. Best of luck the Fent test strips are good idea but there are 100s of Fent analogs. Also if you feel tired after taking it’s not meth it might be msm, salt or some other garbage, it really should be mostly clear see through crystal if it’s not that’s another likely indication it’s not meth.

One this is the wrong forum. It's for MDMA and other entactogenic and empathogenic drugs.

2. I don't know what kind of shady dealer you deal with, but I've never had any fentanyl contamination of the MDMA, methcathinones, or any of the substances of got.

I don't do any kind of opiates so I'm completely opiate naive, if I had been exposed to fentanyl I would probably be dead.

Yes, fentanyl is a concern. However, stop propagating the horrible lie that fentanyl is contaminating everything because it isn't.

All drug testing kit providers also provide fentanyl test strips. If you're concerned, buy a fentanyl test strip and see if there's fentanyl or another opiate in it.

Entheogen

Theoretically if it did have fentanyl that's probably the most dangerous way to dose it.

Nobody can really answer that question for you. You need to buy some fentanyl test strips to check your drugs.

No you're wrong. If his meth "did" have a little bit of Fentnyal in it, taking it orally would actually probably be the SAFEST way to dose it. The Bioavailability of Fentnyal when taken orally is pretty low. It's a reason why when Fentnyal was prescribed by a Doctor, they never had a Fentnyal pill. It was either a patch that you stuck certain places on your body, or it was in the form of a lollipop which you would suck on and the Fent would be absorbed through your cheeks. Kinda similar to sublingual dosing.

No you're wrong. If his meth "did" have a little bit of Fentnyal in it, taking it orally would actually probably be the SAFEST way to dose it. The Bioavailability of Fentnyal when taken orally is pretty low. It's a reason why when Fentnyal was prescribed by a Doctor, they never had a Fentnyal pill. It was either a patch that you stuck certain places on your body, or it was in the form of a lollipop which you would suck on and the Fent would be absorbed through your cheeks. Kinda similar to sublingual dosing.
I'm not totally familiar with bioavailability of fentanyl analogs, but they may be different from pharmaceutical fentanyl.

Street fent is not pharma fent, could be different.

Actually there are fent pills no matter it’s not too effective that way but it’s nothing like with buprenorphine.

Ime if you let it ABSORB on your tongue/under tongue it's much stronger than swallowing it. Much like bupe it has to absorb. Not mix with saliva and get swallowed. It seems smoking it has a low bioavailability..

I've personally never had cocaine, crack, and meth that had Fentanyl in it. The only time I had Fentanyl was when it was mixed in with heroin and I had straight Fentanyl that was sold as heroin. But I've never had it mixed in with the stimulants