• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

genghis

Greenlighter
Let's just start with I already know how dangerous and powerful fentanyl is. I know that many many people OD using it because it is such a potent drug and small amounts in variation are the difference between getting high and ending up in a coffin. Yes, I know the story of the guy on this site who Od'd using Fentanyl. I don't need to be told that this is stupid, wreckless, or anything along those lines. I am simply asking for information, not moral or life guidance.

I am contemplating purchasing about 50mg of Fentanyl powder. More than likely I will IV it since that is how I take all my drugs. I found that a dose of 100 micrograms (0.1 mg) is approximately equivalent in analgesic activity to 10 mg of morphine. I know how powerful this drug is and that it is measured in microgram amounts, so the 50mg would translate in 5000 micrograms of Fentanyl. I was thinking of either diluting all the powder in Bacteriostatic water or in Inositol powder and then mixing it up. I feel like this is the only decent method to measure one's dosage is through dilution in a much larger base material.

Based on the above numbers I am thinking that a 500microgram (.5mg) would be about the equivalent of 50milligrams of morphine. I think this would be a decent starting dose and I could titrate upwards based upon the effects. I am thinking about placing the 50mg of Fentanyl in 10ml of of Bac. Water and this would leave about 1000micrograms per ml of water, so about 2/3 of a ml should be a solid dose.

Is my math about right here or is there something I am missing something. I was thinking that 50mg should provide more than 10 decent shots, but if my math is correct than that is how it works out. Anyone have any suggestions besides preaching about how this is a bad idea?

I would start with less than 500mcg but it's up to you. Do you have an opiate tolerance?

I would start with less than 500mcg but it's up to you. Do you have an opiate tolerance?

Extremely high tolerance. I have used as many as 6 roxicodone per shot so that is around 180mg oxycodone at a time. So yeah, my tolerance is ridiculous at this point. Now I have not done anything for a few months as I have been on suboxone and that seems to have made my tolerance even worse. Since going on Sub's I really have not used much because the last time I tried, even after waiting 24 hours, I used two 80mg OC's and felt almost nothing. I was planning on waiting a bit till I felt a little sick and start with 100 micro and then titrate up to around 500mg once I get my sea legs back.

Again, I have little experience with Fent, and am trying to find a good comparison between fent and heroin or Oxy in terms of dosage.

Fent Powder? Where are you getting this from? ie: reliable, non-retarded source who will not rip you off and give you something weird? This would be EXTREMELY hard to weigh/measure out properly. I wouldn't do it at all, but that's just the harm-reduction in me. I don't think that what you want to do is a 'bad' idea per-se, however, the micro-measurement suckiness of dealing with it would make me think twice about doing it iv. Do you KNOW beyond the shadow of a doubt that it is NOTHING but ABSOLUTELY PURE FENTANYL? Do you have a mcg scale? If the answer to either of these questions is no, I'd pass. If the answers are yes, after being on nada but Subs for a few months, I would start even lower than 100mcg to titrate. Like, maybe 10? You can never be too safe:)
Be CAREFUL!!!!!
(And have a beautiful day;))

Traumadarlin'

I know how powerful this drug is and that it is measured in microgram amounts, so the 50mg would translate in 5000 micrograms of Fentanyl.

Just a second, you are off on the conversion there. It is 1000mcg per 1mg so your 50mg of Fent powder would actually equal out to 50 000 micrograms not 5000 like you stated. I don't know if that was a typo or not but redo your math because it might have an effect. I calculated 50mg powder into 10mL water gives 5mg/mL or 5000mcg/mL so you made a mistake somewhere.

Just saved your life

^ that is correct^

how do you plan to measure your doses?

avoid mixing in another solid because you cant ensure even mixing.

this whole thing is dangerous.

i was hooked on fentanyl powder for 2 years (finally clean now)... anyways in seattle we have two different cuts: dextrose and mannitol (that's why it's called "sugar"). I definitely preferred the mannitol cut; it was so much easier to freebase and less harsh on your throat. The dextrose cut you could IV, which i did many times, which led me to be a heroin addict for over a year.... i've also had pure fent and i literally sprinkled a few tiny specks of it over the mannitol and was nodding off for hours.. haha. nowadays the shit is way too expensive. i was paying between $70-$100/gram. Now i've seen it go for over $200/gram. why pay that when i could get an 8 ball of good heroin for $60. oh, i've also had homemade fent pills which were fun to rail...

but it's become an epidemic in seattle... it's really sad how many of my friends are still hooked and how many other kids are following in my footsteps... ugh

damn...you really pulled this thread out of the past.

anyway...what is your situation now?......are you still using?....clean?....on a maintanence program?

well i was using fent for two years and it soon became too expensive, and became obsessed with shooting up, so obviously i switched to heroin. i was on dope for about a year and i just recently went to detox/rehab and i've been clean for about 3 months. yay!

it's still a fucking struggle though. drugs are all i can think about. i wish i could just erase my brain.

So your not on suboxone or methadone?

I think its a miracle every time someone is able to quit an addiction as severe as heroin, and I applaud you for accomplishing that....but I also think it is important to make sure you are well adjusted to living a sober life before you simply quit using and start a new "clean" life. Because it is EXTREMEY common for someone to relapse after they have gotten clean because they find life too boring, or they cant stop thinking about that high or something like that.

I reccomend joining a suboxone maintanence plan. I was using ungodly amounts of black tar heroin every day, IV, for about 4 years...and I was able to switch to only 2 mg's suboxone and was instantly "clean".....never once have I had the urge to use heroin again or go back to my old lifestyle. The suboxone keeps me maintained to the point where I can live a normal, productive life, without having to be an addict, or having to deal with the non-stop thinking about wishing I was on drugs.

Thats what suboxone is all about.....you "maintain" on it for a long period of time so you can readjust to living normally, and then when it feels right, you slowly taper off.

i was on a suboxone taper for about a month. I felt kind of crappy coming off of it (i was only taking .5mg/day when i stopped). I'm just sick of having to take drugs to feel normal. it feels so good to be off EVERYTHING. also, in the past i would always have a handful of suboxone with me just in case i couldn't get my fix. i used it as a crutch so i wouldn't get sick. i'm afraid if i do continue the suboxone i will just save them and start slamming again.

hopefully i won't go back to my old lifestyle. i think i've learned my lesson... this drug addiction ruined my life and now i'm slowly rebuilding it. everyday gets better. it's weird to think back because i always told myself i would never get in to drugs (my parents have struggled with an opiate and meth addiction all their lives) because i saw how it ruined my parent's lives. genetics suck though.. my sister, brother and i have all struggled with a heroin addiction. they have been clean for 2 years now, and i finally made the choice to be so as well.

i was hooked on fentanyl powder for 2 years (finally clean now)... anyways in seattle we have two different cuts: dextrose and mannitol (that's why it's called "sugar"). I definitely preferred the mannitol cut; it was so much easier to freebase and less harsh on your throat. The dextrose cut you could IV, which i did many times, which led me to be a heroin addict for over a year.... i've also had pure fent and i literally sprinkled a few tiny specks of it over the mannitol and was nodding off for hours.. haha. nowadays the shit is way too expensive. i was paying between $70-$100/gram. Now i've seen it go for over $200/gram. why pay that when i could get an 8 ball of good heroin for $60. oh, i've also had homemade fent pills which were fun to rail...

but it's become an epidemic in seattle... it's really sad how many of my friends are still hooked and how many other kids are following in my footsteps... ugh

Wow, 60 an 8ball?! I'm near Toronto in Canada and we pay over 500 for that, but on the bright side the fent is the same price. A lot of people don't want to touch it though because of fear from bad experiences. I love it though and straight heroin doesn't even get me high anymore because my tolerance is too high, I refuse to inject it though, only snort or chase for me. Ill usually go through a ball of fent every 3 or 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.