• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids fentanyl patches

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Gahh what a mess about been having to cover with microporous tape to stay on AND THEY GAVE ME A DIFFERENT BRAND SAME STRENGTH BUT ONE KIND CONTAINED 2.8MG FENT IN ONE PATCH AND THE OTHER 1.4, SWITHCING TO THE 1.4 I FELT ILL FOR GOOD 30HOURS HAD TO BUY SOME OXYS OFF THE STREET!
Really annoyed they were the matrifen ones i swear there child proof, i wasted a patch trying to suck on a little bit cos felt horrible, had to put in microwave with water and tht still didn't feel like it did much and didnt wanna take more incase i was feelin somethin and jus sky rocketing my tolerance.
And what do u no i get my new brand inside ITS STUCK TOGETHER SO HAD TO STUCK BLOODY MICROPOROUS TAPE AS SOME OF THE STICK HAD COME OFF.

I DUNNO WHAT TO DO, I CAN TAKE A DAYS WORTH OF OXY IN IN ONE GO AND MORE. FOR 48HOURS I feel pretty good off these but doctors arent happy ive asked for so many replacements but I have been getting used to them and my usual gp aint there, I dont see there problem though I returned back every patch I asked to be replaced.

Should I ask to go up to 50mcg so im just wearing one patch or come off fentanyl whilst I can and try get them to give me zomorph and instant release oxy or other way round.
As they cant prescribe anything else now my chocies are up, gp's cant prescribe methadone and dont really want that.

Withdrawal exaggerates my bipolar and personality diasorder and fibromyalgia up BADLY, I cant sit stil even cutting down and get bad suicidal thoughts