Fentanyl patches live in New Zealand

Ziggysmum

Greenlighter
Hi I'm new here, sits 4.30am on Thursday, I get fentanyl patches was on 100mcg I have serious pain issues with my back, have problems wearing them so smoke them, I get motivated for a bit and before I no it, I have 3 days of a bit if hell till next time, I want off them so gone from 100mcg gone in a day and then given a 75mcg and 12.5,the75mcg gone now up in smoke, but wearing the 12.5,my question is, well I'm not bothering with smoking it, leaving it on, put on today, noticed nothing, didn't on the 100 either just gave me more energy to get things done, even tried looking at BM to get some as an only Get 1 every time so that's every 3 days I pick up anyhow, wondering when you smoke it, it runs out fast, but now I'm going down, the 12.5 is so small, you think he 12.5 will hold me till Saturday, I'm not a heavy user S only get the 75 and 12.5,did nothing but sort of take away 5ome pain, I'm in need desperately of more as I have absessess under my teeth as they all snapped off my teeth from a previous Ned, I won't take his 12.5 off as no point smoking ut, but does anyone know if i'm getting just enough in my system to halt withdrawals till Saturday morning, nxt pick up date.. If the fentanyl isn't working much as I dropped down today, do u think the 12.5 just wearing it will help, as I'm getting sum, not sure exactly how much as the patch so small... I really have bad pain but same breath I want off, but until a den tist does something with my teeth I continue to suffer, the other 75 has gone had it 6 hours ago, went slow, put my 12.5 on at 10am yesterday morning, its now 5am Thursday so may get sleep soon, actually I better feed my ca and let the dog out and sleep I'm finding it hard to stay awake Ihhad a look at BM sites for my medine, but u don't know who's ripping u off and I am trying so hard, I don't know how much 12. Delivers and when I will kick on for me oh I wish they would OT give me one at a time so do u think the 12.5 will help me take ede off, please I need advice, I so appreciate it I'm trying a I can not to smoke you know and I need will power no to take it off, I don't want to but I do, but no it's wasting it, as probably Get more joy and no withdrawals wearing it gosh I don't know, please can anyone help with advice.. I really would appreciate it..
Much thanks from New Zealand. ..

๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome to Bluelight. Hopefully you come back and post so we can see how you are getting along. Fent addiction is no joke and smoking your patches and running out all the time has to be exhausting.

Perhaps this thread should be moved so OP will get responses.

No one will be able to definitively tell you if wearing your 12.5mcg patch will hold you. Depends on how quickly you dropped and how much and how often you were vaping the other patches but if you were taking large doses of fentanyl instant release(vaping) and switched to a lower dose that is worn and slowly releases into the body then chances are you are going to feel some discomfort.

I agree that you need to adjust to wearing your patches though as that is the way the drug was meant to be delivered. It would be difficult to make sure you were getting the entire contents of the 12.5mcg patch into your body if you are vaping because it is such a miniscule concentration and it would be easy to lose the contents by burning it off. Plus you won't be dealing with the extreme up and downs of vaping larger hits of fentanyl and will instead have a lower steady flow of the substance excreted over the 48hrs that the patch is worn so your fentanyl levels in your blood won't fluctuate as much from one moment to the next. You can conserve your meds and won't risk running out by vaping them all up quickly.

^ I agree. I like to move posts for more exposure but I like to get the op's permission first. Would be a good candidate for quite a few different focus forums. And I hope he pops back in soon.

Perhaps this thread should be moved so OP will get responses.

No one will be able to definitively tell you if wearing your 12.5mcg patch will hold you. Depends on how quickly you dropped and how much and how often you were vaping the other patches but if you were taking large doses of fentanyl instant release(vaping) and switched to a lower dose that is worn and slowly releases into the body then chances are you are going to feel some discomfort.

I agree that you need to adjust to wearing your patches though as that is the way the drug was meant to be delivered. It would be difficult to make sure you were getting the entire contents of the 12.5mcg patch into your body if you are vaping because it is such a miniscule concentration and it would be easy to lose the contents by burning it off. Plus you won't be dealing with the extreme up and downs of vaping larger hits of fentanyl and will instead have a lower steady flow of the substance excreted over the 48hrs that the patch is worn so your fentanyl levels in your blood won't fluctuate as much from one moment to the next. You can conserve your meds and won't risk running out by vaping them all up quickly.
Hi, sorry on delay I'm picking up my meds soon, I want to get the same energy from vaping them but when I wear them I felt weird, no energy.. Help

Would you like me to move your thread to The Dark Side or Health and Recovery ? Both sub-forums are popular and many members read the posts there and comment. You are sure to get lots of good advice and help.

^ I agree. I like to move posts for more exposure but I like to get the op's permission first. Would be a good candidate for quite a few different focus forums. And I hope he pops back in soon.
Hi there I'm back from picking up my patches I put the 12.5 on and started to vape, hope people are out there... Yes you have my permission but do u mean you will want to post outside of Bluelight?

Would you like me to move your thread to The Dark Side or Health and Recovery ? Both sub-forums are popular and many members read the posts there and comment. You are sure to get lots of good advice and help.
Yes thankyou as long as you can show or tell me how I get there, I sure would appreciate it.. I'm not to good at computers and only using my phone for the internet too, I'm in New Zealand also.. I thankyou so much.. ๐Ÿ™

Hi, sorry on delay I'm picking up my meds soon, I want to get the same energy from vaping them but when I wear them I felt weird, no energy.. Help
Hi there... Glad you got your meds. You're not going to get the same rush of energy(high) from simply wearing the patch as you would from vaping the patch gel. It slowly enters your body and once it starts to accumulate from wearing it all day you might notice that you feel warm and that all your pain and worries have disolved but if you're used to larger single doses from vaping you will probably find wearing the patch lacking in comparison till you get used to it(your tolerance goes down).

If you're looking to just not be sick I think wearing the patch would shield you from the worst parts of withdrawal.

Last edited:
Thankyou so very much for such a good answer, I have a fever and my teeth have absesses under them I was on patches some years ago and went off them, then when I came home from 30 years travelling the world I lived in Australia.. I have a terrible lot of issues with my stomach, and my back, neck, shoulders, spine are a mess, so 7 years ago I came back from my travels to New Zealand where I was born and I had been away working hard, very hard, at one time in England I had 3 jobs, I came home from my travels, travelling on my own(I'm a woman) and I was here 1 year, and entered an extremey violent relationship, where he isolated me from family and friends, moving me out of my flat, beating me so bad, I had to leave my job and he loved the fact I was flat on my back, where his mother and him got their family GP to come twice a day, knocking me sideways with pethidine shots, my then boyfriend loved cleaning my vomit and bowels, as he wrecked my back so bad, as he did martial arts, and he did them on me, I became a victim again, my 2nd DV relationship, but this so severe, locked in that relationship, as I lost all the independence I had when I travelled around the world, I thought I loved him and so scared to leave him because after beating me so severely one night(his brother called police it was so bad) police don't take kindly to that here in New Zealand at all, but fearing 4 my life, too scared to stay and to scared to leave, I was his captive, the police arrived I lied saying no he didn't touch me, no, we were living with his mum too, the police got to the end of his driveway, and into me again, his mother I never forget saying ***, I cant believe you the police have not even got into the bottom of the drive I was told to sleep in his mums bed with him, she slept just outside the room on the couch, my whole being wounded and out loud I said no, I'm leaving, he planted his Moithai, knee right in my face knocking me out cold.. ๐Ÿ˜”I ended up going to Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ with him, it got worse, so much worse, I was dependent on him now financially and away from my family, I told no one, I took it all on board, then one night he knocked me out, then strangled me until I went unconscious and raped me, I knew when I came to, u just know.. ๐Ÿ˜”I had two black eyes, and then a few weeks later he headbutted me, splitting my head open, blood everywhere, and his father and fathers de facto we were staying with, he hit his father as he tried finishing me off, his de facto took e upstairs put me in a bath to clean me up, the blood bath part is so true, and with no licence se took me to hospital she couldn't drive but did, got me to hospital I will never forget the nurse saying to me "Oh come on stop your crying itus just 8 stitches, honestly" but she had no idea, that's why I always treat everyone with kindness, as u never no what battle they are fighting so long story short his family hid me, he found me, more black eyes, he isolated me more, I had no car, no way but to stay in the house he went to work, I was an empty sell, we always moved, I was not allowed to talk to anyone, no neighbours nothing, one last move, was te last, I mustered all my strength, I broke his rule, talked to neighbors, men, two if them, one night he was into me again, these Guys came over, he got held up against the wall it was his time to get beaten then he beat me for the last time for these 2 men organised me a place to go, but I had to get there as I was packing to leave he turned up I said I was getting rid of things, but he didn't believe me, I mustered all I had left, I didn't have much, but long story short again, we lived in a two story place stairs inside, and he pinned me to the wall saying "You cant leave me, u need me, yr worthless Ur this and that.. My mind made up, I left my other clothes and all I had, I threw what I packed into my rucksack and jumped hoping it would not kill me so now or never, after I jumped I twisted my ankle and couldn't get up, I tried and tried, and heard him saying "this time Ur dead" I got up on adrenaline and mde it safely ova the road, stared there, with the guys who organized a place in Sydney I was in Queensland, u got up at 4am put my rucksack on my back and off I went, never looking back, I had men harrass me on the road but made it safely 2 days later, u no I missed him, was down scared and more, I pushed through and I made it, I got through it, I thought I will never allow this to happen again and I didn't until recently, I met this guy at the hospital he told me he was a junkie, something I'm not into, I dont even drink alcohol anymore, and I believe in giving one a chance and this man I married just 1 year 15 months ago, he was so good to me, I wasn't allowed to do anything, I shared all about my life and thought how odd as he didn't talk about him much, he said he was quiet, he did everything 4 me, I did not lift a finger, I am very sick, I lost 20 kilo in this time, I didn't know what was wrong with me, hospital trips all the time the pain in my stomach so bad but drs thought I was a druggie, I was put back on the patches, he had it, saying it's not fair, as I was getting high, but I wasn't and he would do things I thought I was honestly going crazy, u c when we met, I was so confident not taking any s***, what I didn't know then and do now was this was called Phycological abuse on January 18th my dog I brought home died, he poisoned him, I know in my heart, but cant prove it, as I was very sick and greiving several months ago, he hit me, something he promised he never would do, shocked I walked away silently, said NO, this is not happening, reached into his car grabbed his hair, abd attempted to pull him out of his car, he deliberately put his foot on the gas and rear ended my car, my car I got because I'm adopted and was a baby taken from her mother 58 years ago, as she beat me, I have no memory of that, she's passed but I was able to forgive her I got some money when I came home he govt failed me and paid $15.000 and that's y my car is so special to me, and he new it, well I told him I needed space as cant look at him, it's several months later, I keep chasing him, only tonight that's it, I don't care anymore, he's filing 4 a divorce, his 2nd time, he said only yesterday today we can talk, after he said only a week ago he doesn't love me anymore to tell me we will talk today we haven't no more abuse as I'm looking to move out of my rented home he moved in with me with nothing but the clothes on his back... It's definitely over, sorry for all this, so long it is, I'm a writer, not published as yet, but thankyou for your answers, I'm taking it, I'm putting the rest of my patch on very soon at bed time no more putting myself through any more physical pain I'm going thru enough.. I miss my dog and time to find elsewhere to move as here I was in hospital last week, sent home with a 38.1 Celsius temp with a absessess under my teeth, the hospital dentist rung a few days ago, no help so wearing this patch, sick of pain, so sorry about a chapter here, but I thankyou, and all others..
God bless you all ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’œ

Thankyou so very much for such a good answer, I have a fever and my teeth have absesses under them I was on patches some years ago and went off them, then when I came home from 30 years travelling the world I lived in Australia.. I have a terrible lot of issues with my stomach, and my back, neck, shoulders, spine are a mess, so 7 years ago I came back from my travels to New Zealand where I was born and I had been away working hard, very hard, at one time in England I had 3 jobs, I came home from my travels, travelling on my own(I'm a woman) and I was here 1 year, and entered an extremey violent relationship, where he isolated me from family and friends, moving me out of my flat, beating me so bad, I had to leave my job and he loved the fact I was flat on my back, where his mother and him got their family GP to come twice a day, knocking me sideways with pethidine shots, my then boyfriend loved cleaning my vomit and bowels, as he wrecked my back so bad, as he did martial arts, and he did them on me, I became a victim again, my 2nd DV relationship, but this so severe, locked in that relationship, as I lost all the independence I had when I travelled around the world, I thought I loved him and so scared to leave him because after beating me so severely one night(his brother called police it was so bad) police don't take kindly to that here in New Zealand at all, but fearing 4 my life, too scared to stay and to scared to leave, I was his captive, the police arrived I lied saying no he didn't touch me, no, we were living with his mum too, the police got to the end of his driveway, and into me again, his mother I never forget saying ***, I cant believe you the police have not even got into the bottom of the drive I was told to sleep in his mums bed with him, she slept just outside the room on the couch, my whole being wounded and out loud I said no, I'm leaving, he planted his Moithai, knee right in my face knocking me out cold.. ๐Ÿ˜”I ended up going to Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ with him, it got worse, so much worse, I was dependent on him now financially and away from my family, I told no one, I took it all on board, then one night he knocked me out, then strangled me until I went unconscious and raped me, I knew when I came to, u just know.. ๐Ÿ˜”I had two black eyes, and then a few weeks later he headbutted me, splitting my head open, blood everywhere, and his father and fathers de facto we were staying with, he hit his father as he tried finishing me off, his de facto took e upstairs put me in a bath to clean me up, the blood bath part is so true, and with no licence se took me to hospital she couldn't drive but did, got me to hospital I will never forget the nurse saying to me "Oh come on stop your crying itus just 8 stitches, honestly" but she had no idea, that's why I always treat everyone with kindness, as u never no what battle they are fighting so long story short his family hid me, he found me, more black eyes, he isolated me more, I had no car, no way but to stay in the house he went to work, I was an empty sell, we always moved, I was not allowed to talk to anyone, no neighbours nothing, one last move, was te last, I mustered all my strength, I broke his rule, talked to neighbors, men, two if them, one night he was into me again, these Guys came over, he got held up against the wall it was his time to get beaten then he beat me for the last time for these 2 men organised me a place to go, but I had to get there as I was packing to leave he turned up I said I was getting rid of things, but he didn't believe me, I mustered all I had left, I didn't have much, but long story short again, we lived in a two story place stairs inside, and he pinned me to the wall saying "You cant leave me, u need me, yr worthless Ur this and that.. My mind made up, I left my other clothes and all I had, I threw what I packed into my rucksack and jumped hoping it would not kill me so now or never, after I jumped I twisted my ankle and couldn't get up, I tried and tried, and heard him saying "this time Ur dead" I got up on adrenaline and mde it safely ova the road, stared there, with the guys who organized a place in Sydney I was in Queensland, u got up at 4am put my rucksack on my back and off I went, never looking back, I had men harrass me on the road but made it safely 2 days later, u no I missed him, was down scared and more, I pushed through and I made it, I got through it, I thought I will never allow this to happen again and I didn't until recently, I met this guy at the hospital he told me he was a junkie, something I'm not into, I dont even drink alcohol anymore, and I believe in giving one a chance and this man I married just 1 year 15 months ago, he was so good to me, I wasn't allowed to do anything, I shared all about my life and thought how odd as he didn't talk about him much, he said he was quiet, he did everything 4 me, I did not lift a finger, I am very sick, I lost 20 kilo in this time, I didn't know what was wrong with me, hospital trips all the time the pain in my stomach so bad but drs thought I was a druggie, I was put back on the patches, he had it, saying it's not fair, as I was getting high, but I wasn't and he would do things I thought I was honestly going crazy, u c when we met, I was so confident not taking any s***, what I didn't know then and do now was this was called Phycological abuse on January 18th my dog I brought home died, he poisoned him, I know in my heart, but cant prove it, as I was very sick and greiving several months ago, he hit me, something he promised he never would do, shocked I walked away silently, said NO, this is not happening, reached into his car grabbed his hair, abd attempted to pull him out of his car, he deliberately put his foot on the gas and rear ended my car, my car I got because I'm adopted and was a baby taken from her mother 58 years ago, as she beat me, I have no memory of that, she's passed but I was able to forgive her I got some money when I came home he govt failed me and paid $15.000 and that's y my car is so special to me, and he new it, well I told him I needed space as cant look at him, it's several months later, I keep chasing him, only tonight that's it, I don't care anymore, he's filing 4 a divorce, his 2nd time, he said only yesterday today we can talk, after he said only a week ago he doesn't love me anymore to tell me we will talk today we haven't no more abuse as I'm looking to move out of my rented home he moved in with me with nothing but the clothes on his back... It's definitely over, sorry for all this, so long it is, I'm a writer, not published as yet, but thankyou for your answers, I'm taking it, I'm putting the rest of my patch on very soon at bed time no more putting myself through any more physical pain I'm going thru enough.. I miss my dog and time to find elsewhere to move as here I was in hospital last week, sent home with a 38.1 Celsius temp with a absessess under my teeth, the hospital dentist rung a few days ago, no help so wearing this patch, sick of pain, so sorry about a chapter here, but I thankyou, and all others..
God bless you all ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’œ
Hi there, welcome to Bluelight. Your thread is now in The Dark Side subforum, which is a part of Bluelight, not a separate site, so don't worry you don't need to go anywhere else, you're already here :)
I am horrified to read what you've been through honey. I have PTSD from domestic violence too so I really feel for you. I hope things work out for the best with your partner. Keep us updated. Please please do whatever you can to keep yourself safe. All the best with the fentanyl too <3

Thankyou I'm wearing one now the 12.5 I'm in sooooo much pain today again as I have had an abscess under my 4 indented teeth, I had to pay a private dentist to do an x ray, to confirm this, it got so bad a few weeks ago, I went to hospital, all this Dr there focused on was the fentanyl patch, I said plz help me had a fever, earache, facial swelling, hot and cold, and he said oh Ur alright, clearly I wasn't he got me an appointment for a week's time, did an x ray of my mouth, said there's nothing there I said the private dentist confirms this, the hospital is a public hospital, for trainee drs, so I saw the public dentist, I waited 7 hours at the hospital just to c the Dr and anyway saw the junior dentist who said, you don't have a abscess and said, and you didn't have an xray of Ur mouth I said I did, she said nooooo, cant see nothing here, this is the 3rd time, my tests have disappeared after having them, well I told the dentist I'm allergic to local anaesthetic and she said well you will have to travel to Auckland I did that recently to Get 2 dihydrocodeine from a friend nearly killing people as I was so unwell with fever, and pain, that I ran off the road 10 times and missing hitting a truck head on, and a car, the general public lots of them dialed police to say a drunk or drugged driver was on the road, police stopped me when I reached where I needed to go, he breathe tested me, negative as don't drink, then drug test me negative... I don't do recreational drugs, after a long discussion, he was going to make me sleep in my car, alone outside a dangerous area, he then decided to ring his boss, who said no, let her rest, 2 hours and go home, I was able to take the pain meds given me, great help, and drove home, I woke up again this morning fever again, headache, earache, my abscess giving me hell, I dropped from 100mcg to 86mcg my decision, but the dentist said sorry, your beyond my scope, I cant help you with your teeth so you will have to drive to Auckland and get tested for allergies from local anaesthetic.. Why? I already know I'm allergic as my face swelled after last time when I lived in Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ, I got an abscess and they had me pepped then right away for surgery, to drain my abscess and remove teeth, and here I am in acute pain again with this tooth abscess, and the dentist said Sorry beyond my scope, cant help you, will get a senior dentist to call you over a week ago, no one called, she said so if u want to talk feel free to ring Anytime, we cant help you, I burst into tears, I have had sepsis and ARDS and was on life support in Australia 3 weeks, had a trachy, everything, they said no to a general anesetic and I asked can I have gas, she said no you can't have that either, so here I am with this abscess, and pain, and the hospital won't help, saw my dr, all she said is, sorry I don't do that part, dentists do, she didn't bother going to bat for me, cant drive to hospital, too far away, and the hospital don't do anything anyway, cause they are leaving me this way, this us how people are treated because it's a trainee hospital, and because I'm on patches for my osteoporosis, arthritis and back a big mess and 2 illnesses that eventually will be terminal, they even said on the news last night, they will be shutting down hospice because of lack of funding, I'm shocked as I used to work in palliative care, aged care and dementia, as Assistant Nurse.. I'm getting no help with this, today I'm so bad, I thought I wanted to go black market, to help my pain, I am antibiotic resistent because when in hospital they had to use very strong antibiotics iv to keep me alive as my mum got me last rights, I know how swiftly sepsis arrives, so in dreadful pain, I have no options.. We cant sue in this country so hospitals treat patients appallingly myself included...
Thanks so much ๐Ÿ’ฏ for your help... I'm going through hell if I knew how to do that black market I would but not enough money as I pay all bills first, then my animals both needed the vet... Etc you know I want to go back to work, if I can that's why I want to try going down or off this pain meds, they refuse to do my teeth, if I get sepsis a 2nd time, I won't make it, and no one can sue, drs and hospitals know it, they don't care as long as they get there money every week, they just don't care.. It's a terrible problem here, oh well, I better go, my mouths so sore, I'm so unwell too.. ๐Ÿ™ Thankyou for your help๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜”