• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl patch

Johnjs85

Greenlighter
So ive been using the fentanyl patches recently. I know they are very dangerous but im in a lot of pain and its the only thing that helps. I ussualy suck on them for faster relief. I know its not a good idea but i still do. What i want to know is if i take the patch out before its conoletely used up if i can store it in something and use the rest the next day or does it go bad after getting wet from salivia then drying out?

It probably doesn’t go bad but please be careful. Put it in a plastic bag in the fridge or something if you are worried about it going bad.

Is there anyway you could go to a doctor for pain relief? Maybe try kratom for pain, it’s a leaf from the mitrgynine speciosa tree, it works on the opiate receptors and is generally less addictive then conventional opioids. Just be aware that it does carry the rare risk of liver failure in some people so if you plan to use it get your liver checked out by a doctor after your first few uses.

So ive been using the fentanyl patches recently. I know they are very dangerous but im in a lot of pain and its the only thing that helps. I ussualy suck on them for faster relief. I know its not a good idea but i still do. What i want to know is if i take the patch out before its conoletely used up if i can store it in something and use the rest the next day or does it go bad after getting wet from salivia then drying out?
fentanyl patches are very deadly, they are not to be sucked on.. I know so many people who died from that shit

Hey, I too use a fentanyl patch, 25 mcg changed everything 72 hours. I don't abuse them or anything, but I can tell you that they only last 72 hours and once they are on your skin and come off, they are useless. The only way to save them is to keep it stuck to the plastic and cut it into pieces for later.

Hello. I use patch also 50 mcg every 72hrs. I get a patch from PAR that I learned The first time I used it, that I can remove it and replace on the backing to shower, or even leave off overnight. It will stick back 2x if I'm real careful. If I only take it off an hr or so, no change at all. If I leave it off overnight I can experience a lil breakthrough pain, but so far no withdrawal issues.