• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl Patch vs Oxycodone

AdamJ1982

Greenlighter
It generally takes me around 40-60 mg of oxycodone at once to feel the desired effects. I have a 50 mcg fentanyl patch and am wondering if I slap it on, an i even going to feel it or get the desired results? I’ve never used the patch before and I’ve read it’s a slower onset, etc. But not sure I want to try and cut it open or anything if I can just put it on as intended and feel it. Thanks.

To me fent just gets you high no real euphoria or anything oxycodone is the complete opposite

And also I'm pretty sure those patches are supposed to last 3 days

If the patch is jel inside you can shoot it or eat it like suck on it you might be able to suck on the non jel also not sure

Personally I'd put the latch on and take the oxy but only if you have a tolerance if not take 1/3 of your oxy dose with the patch on

See how it affects you and go from there

I prally shouldn't have said all that as this is a harm reduction site but that's just my opinion

Last edited:
IMO the patches don’t do a thing. I don’t get the hype. It’s also a slow release so you’re not getting the rush you would get of taking a few oxys.....I take dilaudid perry regularly and when I used the patch, it was a big disappointment lol.