• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Patch 100mcg/hr

petboy455

Greenlighter
SWIM has acquired a decent amount of the 100mcg patches of fentanyl. He doesn't see himself as opiate naive at all. He has experimented and has had times of hard use of a lot of prescription opiates. He has previously had the gel, but never had the clear patch that has the fentanyl and mcg on the back and clear front. What is the best way to take it, I heard put it in like 1/16th squares or so and chew on them for hours for a good buzz. He thanks all for thoughts as he know he doesn't want to die and has heard how potent it is.

Don't chew it, you have no idea how much you're gonna get and it's very hard to judge what your tolerance is if you don't include any of the actual dosages of the opiates you were taking.

Also, don't use SWIM- it offers no legal protection and just makes posts annoying.

Welcome to BL.

It really depends what your current opioid tolerance is.

I have a MASSIVE amount of experience with fentanyl, particularly the 100mcg/hr patches without gel(my favorite :) .... Mylan brand). I am PRESCRIBED 2 100mcg/hr patches every single day. You are more than welcome to PM me with any questions if you like. Good luck and be safe.

I have a MASSIVE amount of experience with fentanyl, particularly the 100mcg/hr patches without gel(my favorite :) .... Mylan brand). I am PRESCRIBED 2 100mcg/hr patches every single day. You are more than welcome to PM me with any questions if you like. Good luck and be safe.

could you post your experience with them and how to use them safely? I just made a thread asking this question.

Did you ever get an answer to this? I used my Mylan 100 mcg patch for about 10 hours and took it off from getting a little nauseous. Felt great though! Now just wondering if there is a way to use the rest. Try taping it back on with heal or Buccal method?

Get a clear sticky film and put the patch back on. You could attempt buccual if you have the matrix style patch vs the gel as the gel could be uneven and leak out all at once giving you a mega doses that will cause you to overdose and die. Just use it transdermal as prescribed

Edit: next time don't revive a topic that's years old that no one who posted originally won't be replying to any time soon.

Last edited:
Okay thanks! I do have the matrix not the gel. Have you done this before? Will it kick back in eventually or is there a chance it won't work since I took it off and put it back on?

No I don't use fentanyl...

Because you didn't follow the rules and impatiently revived a dead topic to ask a question you asked in your own thread where you should've waited for an answer there I don't feel like answering. I'm tired of seeing five year old threads popping up because someone didn't want to make their own thread or worse want to wait for an answer in a posted thread and decides to revive old threads or spam posts in hopes someone will answer faster cluttering the board.

It's an easy answer if you think about it yet for me it's impossible without asking you tons of questions I'd rather not

I am very sorry! I am new to blue light and getting used to the rules and how to correctly use this. So instead of getting annoyed advice on what I should do would be more helpful. I have tried to use the search and haven't found any results so when I saw this thread it was finally close to what I was looking for but still no answer. So you're saying to never post on an old thread? And to make my own post if I have a question

You also said that I already asked this in my own thread and I haven't. I tried to message the person but couldn't find access. Do I need to become friends with them before I have access to do so?

No either you're on your phone and need to set it to view desktop webpage not the mobile version.

If you're a greenlight with <20-50 posts (can't remember exactly how much) then you need more posts.

You cannot use the private messaging system until you have reached Bluelighter status (50 posts), unless it is PMs to staff or moderators.

Welcome to bluelight :)

Okay thanks! I do have the matrix not the gel. Have you done this before? Will it kick back in eventually or is there a chance it won't work since I took it off and put it back on?

If you took it off it's not going to work if you put it back on. The membrane that the fentanyl goes thru to the skin is delicate. Once you apply and remove you cannot reapply. (You can use pieces buccally).

This is both from my own experience and a friend who is prescribed them was told this by her doctor. He wrote for her to get 15/month rather than 10 cause of stickiness issues (lack of) and falling off. He said once they fall off they'll never work right again because the membrane gets damaged.

As far as buccal use, the amount depends on the brand. Some are much easier to use buccally as they release easily. Some do.not