• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Fentanyl OD questions...

Highsloth1337

Greenlighter
Hi guys I think this is my first post on here, but I'm just trying to see where the right place to ask this on here would be.

What I'm wondering about is the fact that most of the time when I use fent (I am not a daily user, more like 1 or 2 times a month. But i do have a semi high tolerance as ive used h and now fetty for over 15 years) it is basically like any stupid strong opioid, yknow take a couple tokes, let that settle in, take another one or 2, let it settle, rinse repeat... but occasionally I will try to partake and the first puff will cause an od.. its as if im mixing it with xans or something.. now I understand the unreliability of the potency, but sometimes it happens on a batch that the people I'm with say is pretty weak..

I'm hoping someone can shed a little light on what might cause me to have this occasional reaction.

Hi guys I think this is my first post on here, but I'm just trying to see where the right place to ask this on here would be.

What I'm wondering about is the fact that most of the time when I use fent (I am not a daily user, more like 1 or 2 times a month. But i do have a semi high tolerance as ive used h and now fetty for over 15 years) it is basically like any stupid strong opioid, yknow take a couple tokes, let that settle in, take another one or 2, let it settle, rinse repeat... but occasionally I will try to partake and the first puff will cause an od.. its as if im mixing it with xans or something.. now I understand the unreliability of the potency, but sometimes it happens on a batch that the people I'm with say is pretty weak..

I'm hoping someone can shed a little light on what might cause me to have this occasional reaction.
What are you using daily to cause you to believe you have a high tolerance?

Taking one hit and falling out leads me to believe your tolerance is low.

If you’re only using opiates/opioids once or twice a month, your tolerance will be extremely low, likely leading to your frequent overdoses.

Please be safe.

Always, fair winds and following seas

Last edited:
Yeah above dude is right, you likely think your tolerance is higher than it really is. It’s pretty common thing to believe. There’s also the possibility that the people you’re using with are daily users, and thus have a lot more exposure and tolerance building to other things that may come in and out of supply rapidly, benzos, other retry analogues, nitazenes, Xylazine. So you take a hit of something relatively low in Getty that everyone says is pretty weak but relatively high in Xylazine and you go out from the mix. But it’s likely that it’s the above. The majority of the ods I see around here are from daily users who are homeless and panhandle for money. They’re only able to get a few bags a day and when they jackpot on that big pot they overdo and overdose. It’s less irregularity in potency, though shit tends to be all over the place between 0-25% fetty by weight.