• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl Nasal Spray

userguy

Greenlighter
Hello I am interested in making fentanyl nasal spray, cuz its the shit. I have ordered a premade one and had a good experience with it. but then to taper off as I was getting low , I would dilute it with filtered tap water from one of those brita jugs, to reduce the potency. but then the tip of my nose got all infected I always wiped the tip with alcohol wipes and the infection was very bad for a couple day and hurt like a mother fucker ( I was WDing cuz I never do opiates more the 1 or 2 weeks cuz then it becomes a job and "getting high is supposed to be fun, ya dig?"). so I got some powder hcl fent and wanted to make a good nasal spay like professional grade.

So I did some research to find that grapefruit seed extract and rose oil have anti microbial properties and some people saying use saline solution or bacteriostatic water? rose oil should even give it a nice flavor, although id prefer something like grape crush. the rose oil is supposed to be made with phenylethyl alcohol which is antifungal and antibacterial also is present in the pharmaceutical variety brand, lazanda. Also I saw they used mannitol which is a sugar as well as sucrose and paraben presumably as a preservative, and the mannitol is supposed to have something to do with how the liquid is absorbed by your liver and kidney or something. I think there was one or 2 more including water. also I will be eyeballing the dosage, which I kno this is the part where everyone is gunna tell me that im gunna die, but just know as of now I have NO tolerance so im not all fiended out so I wont be rushing anything. I am a very intelligent person and I know to be very careful I plan to use a dust mask and long sleeves and vinyl gloves. then using a curved razor will "eyeball" ~1/12 of the 100 mg which will be ~8 mg into ~15 to 20 ml of solution, however I would like to hear any other things (inactive ingredients) people use to either help the absorbtion in the liver or help preserve it or make its so its contamination resistant. I heard a lot of people saying the glycerol thing but I believe that's just a moisturizer thing, which will also be good but I don't think there was any in the lazanda. so any advice or help would be appreciated.

!!**!! PLEASE NO COMMENTS SAYING !!**!! "Your an idiot if you eyeball it your going to od and die" cuz Im already am aware of this hazard and I understand the risks, so If I die, I'm ok with that, for it is the path I have chosen for myself. Please understand this before responding. If all else fails, I can always just mix it with some grapefruit juice ;) Thanks all.

PS This is my first post on BL, glad to be here on this very awesome and very helpful site. I wouldn't be surprised to find; that the very existence of this site is responsible for saving a lot of lives as community information is very valuable.

user guy,
is there any effects from a possible chemicals reaction or adverse effects from the oxymetazoline from generic nasal spray with added purified water mixing fentynal china base? I am 150 lbs experienced opiate user with regular binges and breaks for 10 years. however currently am interested in reducing as much side effects while tapering usage from IV use . Did the spray bottle work? dosage/ times per day?
thank you
BUMBLB