• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl mild use for 5 days...didn't expect this WDs

theloaded1

Greenlighter
As the title says I decide try fent for the first time as it wasn't a thing back in my using days. I used 500mg of what I can only guess was highly cut fent or fent analog over the course of about 5 days. Haven't eaten or gotten out of bed all day today. RLS was bad at one point but went away (for now?). So wierd is that with old school opiates my first symptom would always be runny nose/sneezing...none of that here. I just have zero energy or motivation, back pain/sensitivity to pain, and depression. All in all not what you'd consider the worst by any stretch but I have a big family now and I didn't back in the bad days.
I do have access to subs and have been trying to take tiny amounts every hour or 2 thru the day but to no real effect either way so far. Should I keep going? Is this really even WD or I just got a bug with bad timing? I dunno but this feeling is far too familiar to write off as anything but WD, just surprised that less than a week of mild use could do that I guess!
Cheers all!

Takes roughly three days of moderate to heavy use of opioids for me to experience WDs.
From what I read you may have dodged a bullet on this so be grateful that this is all you are going through. Give it a couple more days and I suspect you will be fit for fight again. ;)

Thanks man. Yep, lesson learned (God I hope so anyway haha) I can't even "dabble" in the evil arts anymore without consequences I'm not willing or able to handle. And yes I'm back to about 70% myself now and am up to talking about 1mg sub every 2 hours without any ill effects. Probably helps that I'm skinny with fast metabolism. I suspect a couple more days I'll be 100 myself again. Soooooo not worth it haha.

Fentanyl is no joke, I overdosed off one bag of it
Yes, which is exactly why I got it, I knew it would be strong enough to break right through my relatively low dose suboxone script. I'm out the other side now and I think I learned my lesson (haha don't we always).

Yes, which is exactly why I got it, I knew it would be strong enough to break right through my relatively low dose suboxone script. I'm out the other side now and I think I learned my lesson (haha don't we always).
Glad you are on the other side now

REFUSE FENT
get free fent test strips from needle exchange and test right in front of dealer
if positive throw the test strip at him and blacklist

Be careful with fent and not just regarding the overdose factor. The withdrawal is unbelievable and it will definitely cause users to be insanely uncomfortable enough to flock to heroin or high dose oxy or something to get relief. I definitely believe your withdrawal to be quite bad even after minimal use for a week. If you have chronic pain or some conditoin that probably requires opioids, you kind of have to accept that using fent comes with a steep price. Its not like people don't get past the withdrawal and become clean off fent or anything, but the mental aspect of the withdrawal (especially one of much longer use/doses than you experienced) is not something worth knowing what that feels like. Fent has a super viable use in the medical world, but there is a reason why its preserved for people with things like burn injuries and etcetera very serious ailments. While most don't find fent to be nearly as euphoric as heroin, it definitely can ruin one's life just as much if not more.