• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl (laced) Oxys

Status
Not open for further replies.

RideOrDi

Greenlighter
AFAF anyone know what the Fentanyl laced (30 mg) oxys should both: look like and sell for??? Please advise ASAP, thanks!

They should sell at a massive drop off to stop by people from doing shit like this. The whole masquerade one drug as another is getting old and you have to be a dumb ass fool and just fall for things like that on face value. I'd give you 5 bucks for one and if I wasn't happy I'm coming back to backhand you and take your cash and if you ain't forth coming better shoulda been. Blulight isnt here to give you advice on how to best push your product.

They should sell at a massive drop off to stop by people from doing shit like this. The whole masquerade one drug as another is getting old and you have to be a dumb ass fool and just fall for things like that on face value. I'd give you 5 bucks for one and if I wasn't happy I'm coming back to backhand you and take your cash and if you ain't forth coming better shoulda been. Blulight isnt here to give you advice on how to best push your product.
You better check yo self bro. I’m neither pushing nor nor ingesting this! My son’s friend is whom I am asking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.