• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Fentanyl in Meth

Putting a test strip in urine will only register metabolites......if that.

Urine doesn't show the actual chemicals in something it only gives the waste and byproducts of that particular chemical. So if there is fentanyl ( or anything else in something) testing the actual product in front of you is the only way you can tell. It seems logical that the urine would show you what's in the sample but it won't.

I'm not a chemist or biologist so I may be wrong but I don't want people to think that they can test their drugs by putting the strips in urine as opposed to actually testing the actual product.
If I am not mistaken, fentanyl isn't fully metabolized into nortfent, it's excreted in urine unchanged, and the test strips would be testing for it's presence. I have used urine cups to test pills for meth and I have used dipsticks to test for fent.

It doesn't work for all drugs, but for some drugs you can just follow what the tests are designed to detect, and also look at what a drugs metabolism will be.

Apparently based on the post above, the manufacturer also states this.

Also, you are right not to just trust some random person on the Internet who says yes. In this case, however, I knew this to be true. I shouldn't have been lazy and not offered more explanation than I did.

If your a smoker I met with someone who's pretty tight with a maker. He was showing me when you melt it in a glass pipe and watch it "crack back" the fentanyl will be the last to solidify! Anyways I try not to smoke, guy might be full of it.
Actually, from what I've seen, meth does have a very unique and rapid recrystalization process when heated on glass, I've received cut meth(inactive) once in my 10 years of very very occasional usage, and it took forever to recrystalize.
AFAIK, fentanyl can't be converted into a crystalline form that would even properly mix with meth

W

Extremely blurred vision. This is if there’s a decent amount of fetty and u have no tolerance. Ur gonna feel wired but ur technically nodding off. Meth is hillbilly narcan tho so you’ll be good 👌
can confirm took a dirty 30 couldnt stay awake or breathe easily, so I smoked some meth and still had feeling like I could die any moment but at least I walked around the block 30 times to stay awake. if it wasnt for meth I probably would not be here.

I’d invest in some fent tests. They’re pretty easy to obtain and it’ll give you peace of mind going forward, you’ll be able to make informed decisions regarding what you plan to ingest

Not many ways to test other than just using test strips. Though if your dboy mobs around the city with a sack check to see if he puts blues or dope in the same bag to hold! Ive seen my homie carry strong ass blues in the same baggie as a half-oz shard and it definitely left some dust on that piece.. I was lucky enough to not get any 'infected' pieces.