• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

fentanyl for the newbie

thegunsmith

Greenlighter
Hi guys!

I'm new to recreational drugs, i have done mariuhana 2 times and also did some ketamine once, i usually stick to vodka though..
Now i have this new friend Moscow from who picked up punch of 100mcg fentanyl patches and going to throw couple of them on in the evening. Since i don't know much about fentanyl or drugs in general (he mentioned something about opiates though..) what do you think this shit feels like? my friend said they are nice, even better than the other two drugs i'v tried? it's definitely going to be some fun! I'm just pealing of the cover, what do you think, will these 3 patches do the trick or will i need more? i could get some more later in the evening... I thought maybe i'd flush some vodka on top of it if i needed some more punch? How many patches would be good?

Regards from Russia!

I hope this is a joke. If it's not your chance of dying is really high and if you do add vodka on top of it your chance of dying is almost guaranteed.

I also hope this is a joke. You're jumping to something that could kill someone that already has an opioid tolerance