• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Fentanyl casts a dark shade over our view of the world, this drug truly puts its users in unreachable dream like state.

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Please check my thread on the dark side of how my precipitated Suboxone withdrawals after shooting 5 grams of street fentanyl a day for a month.

I saw God and entered a coma, ended in the hospital and had some crazy visions.

But let me warn the everyday fentanyl user, the world you view is misguided, gray and dulled to the likes man never should have had the opportunity to explore.

Please check my thread on the dark side of how my precipitated Suboxone withdrawals after shooting 5 grams of street fentanyl a day for a month.

I saw God and entered a coma, ended in the hospital and had some crazy visions.

But let me warn the everyday fentanyl user, the world you view is misguided, gray and dulled to the likes man never should have had the opportunity to explore.

You saw god from from the withdrawal?

I had once thought that opioid withdrawal hallucinations were a myth and only happened in the movies. Then it happened to me. I cold turkeyed a heavy IV tar heroin habit and at a certain point experienced total and immersive hallucinations. But I didn't see god, I saw the devil. I looked into the sky out my window and the clouds formed into this three headed beast, and later i found myself on some future battle field in the middle east (appeared to be Isreal) fighting for the antichrists army. It was insane.

Never happened to me again, but then again i never tried to cold turkey a monster habit again.

As far as fentanyl, yeah I see what you mean about the gray dull look to things. When i used to shoot fentanyl patches everything would look desaturated, having the color sort of bled out of them. It also seemed however that there was like a cold, neon greenish/bluelish hue to everything as well.

An even colder perspective to an already cold world. Not my "thing" but some may enjoy it.
Please be careful with that shit?
Love