• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Fentanyl Apotex Matrix Patch 50mcg Experience (SUCCESS)

Spooky_J

Greenlighter
I am currently experencing intoxicating effects from the Per say non abusable patches Apotex brand.
I have heard across diffrent fourms that because of the new matrix technology BA assoprtion or gumming
is not effective.

I do not condone any use of this substance, I believe that i may potetially help others that are dabbling with this substance.
What i did was place half of the 50 mcg patch in my mouth slowly grinding my teeth over the sticky side removing the outermost film
till the reassuring chemical taste of Fentanyl came through. I have had these patches for a long time using 3/4 of one without any effects
until now

10 minutes/ The feeling was intense no euphoria what so ever but a deep relaxed state i fell into. I felt as if there was alot of pressure in my head but it felt great,
I was a little nervous of nodding and never waking up but effects subsided about 30 minutes later.

Inconclusion You can still achieve strong effects with these patches and can still make you nod, best advice would be (if you do dabble take out after 10 minutes and grind in between teeth
until you taste it.

My first post i plan on posting much more.