• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Fentanyl and sleep.. or lack of.. the walking dead

Rampage St

Bluelighter
So I just started back up on fentanyl I’ve had a long history of on and off opioid use. I have a camera in my room and last night I did a bunch before bed and the videos of me in my sleep are horrific.

I’m literally rolling around, sitting up, nodding out, making spastic movements, I look legit like a zombie with Down syndrome (no offense just a comparison).

This has always been my history I can never actually sleep or rest on fentanyl I always end up in the weirdest positions or places with no recollection.

Any one have any idea why? You would think a strong opiate would cause someone to lay still and not move but I am all over the map. Any ideas why?

Id actually experience the same thing and it used to cause me alot of back problems cuz id end up sitting up for half the night hunched over and feel like shit in the morning. When i was a Heroin addict i never had this issue for example, id wake up feeling great aside from the withdrawals setting in which i would just greet with another shot and keep it moving.

That’s interesting because when I was on heroin that’s the kind of shit I would do. I would sleepwalk constantly and end up hurting myself from running into shit or falling down. With fent though I tend to just pass out and wake up in the same position I fell asleep in.

Id actually experience the same thing and it used to cause me alot of back problems cuz id end up sitting up for half the night hunched over and feel like shit in the morning. When i was a Heroin addict i never had this issue for example, id wake up feeling great aside from the withdrawals setting in which i would just greet with another shot and keep it moving.

Yeah I don’t do this on suboxone or heroin or other opioids idk what it is about fentanyl ..

This is me. I thought I was the only one because my buddy can nod and sleep like no other. I can’t sleep or get rest on these. And I have been stuck on this for almost a year. The main reason I need to stop is lack of sleep and anxiety. At one point I got so bad I was scared to sleep. I would panic when I close my eyes, my heart rate would spike and I would get up. I could not lay down. I got over that phase.

I also went thru my blackout sleep. Once in front of my backyard gate while kneeling. I could not walk for a week after that.

Now I know that if I want any kind of sleep the latest I can take it is 8-8:30 pm. Basically I need to go to bed with slight withdrawal/ headache. No matter how much I take it does not let me sleep or rest. If I take it at 12 i won’t be able to sleep till 3.I get them for a dirt cheap price 1 dollar per presss M.

Surviving a professional job like this has been crazy if not hell. Two more weeks till I hopefully jump off this bus. Fuck that shit. Worst shit ever brought into the game.

This is me. I thought I was the only one because my buddy can nod and sleep like no other. I can’t sleep or get rest on these. And I have been stuck on this for almost a year. The main reason I need to stop is lack of sleep and anxiety. At one point I got so bad I was scared to sleep. I would panic when I close my eyes, my heart rate would spike and I would get up. I could not lay down. I got over that phase.

I also went thru my blackout sleep. Once in front of my backyard gate while kneeling. I could not walk for a week after that.

Now I know that if I want any kind of sleep the latest I can take it is 8-8:30 pm. Basically I need to go to bed with slight withdrawal/ headache. No matter how much I take it does not let me sleep or rest. If I take it at 12 i won’t be able to sleep till 3.I get them for a dirt cheap price 1 dollar per presss M.

Surviving a professional job like this has been crazy if not hell. Two more weeks till I hopefully jump off this bus. Fuck that shit. Worst shit ever brought into the game.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Summed it up perfectly. Fentanyl is trash the worst thing to ever happen to the drug game.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Summed it up perfectly. Fentanyl is trash the worst thing to ever happen to the drug game.
Yeah. Fent is some bullshit. The high fucking sucks, the withdrawals suck even more and last twice as long as good ol’ heroin. I slowly watched every set make the switch to fent/fentadope over the past 5-6 years here in the NE.

I finally got so sick of the bullshit that I walked off cold turkey after a 1-2 bundle day habit with only some legal cannabis for relief. More times than I can count I’ve seen people hit with multiple doses of narcan and not fucking blink. It’s fucking crazy.

I’ve thrown away everything I’ve cared about in my life, multiple times over during the past decade and a half being a complete junkie.

If y’all are struggling I truly hope you find what you need in this life, whatever it may be for you.

Stay good people
Always, fair winds and following seas