• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl advice about taking Suboxone after one use

Eleete23

Greenlighter
Hi I'm new here and seeking advice for SWIM, swim is on swims way to work and swims sick. Not dope sick but swim has a really bad cold. Swim. decided on Saturday that it would be a good idea to shoot some cocaine and is on 16mg of Suboxone daily. Swim also bought 1 bag of fentanyl for come down. Swim did said bag early Sunday morning I believe. Is it safe for SWIM to dose Suboxone without precip?I would appreciate any advice I could relay.

I don't have experience of suboxone but I'm guessing u've found out by now anyway. Surprised u didn't get an answer to ur question.....
Anyway, welcome to bluelight 👍🏻
Oh yeah, btw no need to use SWIM here 🙂

Hi I'm new here and seeking advice for SWIM, swim is on swims way to work and swims sick. Not dope sick but swim has a really bad cold. Swim. decided on Saturday that it would be a good idea to shoot some cocaine and is on 16mg of Suboxone daily. Swim also bought 1 bag of fentanyl for come down. Swim did said bag early Sunday morning I believe. Is it safe for SWIM to dose Suboxone without precip?I would appreciate any advice I could relay.
welcome to BL, know lots about fent, only tried subs( got them from someone i know) few times about a month ago to see what all the hoopla was about, tried a few things so i could go on with life w/o thinking i was sorta stupid, just very stupid i have proven(my stupidity is my own, you all do what yah need ), i always waited for WD to take anything but im unwise and sure you will get the advice needed, but just wanted to welcome you, be careful k?

Last edited:
Thanks, I've been using off and on since that post and haven't been able to successfully dose my bupe, mainly bc i haven't tried out of fear of precip. I've had it on numerous occasions and I try to do anything I can to avoid it as it is one of the most unpleasant things one can experience. I usually try to go 72hrs before dosing bupe I wanna start back on then but idk off I'm going to as I get paid today and well you all know how that goes. Thanks for the replies!

i do know how that goes all too well , i have my issues but i feel free from all that, tho the last few days ive wanted to get high, not fent tho, i hate it with a passion now but i sure feel for you, you seem sucha good person, pls be careful, shit near killed me 3 times(no narcan, no hospital, just pure luck) i knew so little , i was in denial as well, sure it was a rough week of WD but not that bad more anxious over it then painful, but even that helped me to remember where i never want to be again, love your honesty, again take care pleaseeeeeeeeeee~hug

i do know how that goes all too well , i have my issues but i feel free from all that, tho the last few days ive wanted to get high, not fent tho, i hate it with a passion now but i sure feel for you, you seem sucha good person, pls be careful, shit near killed me 3 times(no narcan, no hospital, just pure luck) i knew so little , i was in denial as well, sure it was a rough week of WD but not that bad more anxious over it then painful, but even that helped me to remember where i never want to be again, love your honesty, again take care pleaseeeeeeeeeee~hug
I'm gonna try to just go the 3 days and take my subs again. I know if I really start using again I'm gonna lose everything again and I have a really good job that I don't want to lose for this shit.. It's little over 24hrs now and I'm on my way to work I'll keep you updated on success or failure. Thanks for the well wishes

I'm gonna try to just go the 3 days and take my subs again. I know if I really start using again I'm gonna lose everything again and I have a really good job that I don't want to lose for this shit.. It's little over 24hrs now and I'm on my way to work I'll keep you updated on success or failure. Thanks for the well wishes
pls do and id never judge, you can do it! keep that job!

I'm going to, I appreciate. It's kinda funny how a complete stranger can believe in you more than your own family. Thank you
and i do believe it, i did it and im weak and older, you go get em tiger!

Yeah if you only did fent once, you can go back on suboxone without experiencing precip. withdrawal. Its only when days start turning to weeks where you have to worry.

Last edited:
1 bag of fentanyl for come down
title and quote indicate that fent was used once, is this accurate?
if one use there should be no need for subs. surely i have mis read or understood...?

ed
i see whats goin on. subs were in use previous to the yay and fent and ya wanna get back on the subs. my bad. and i didnt see the other responses as i was on phone and it fuckin sucks. :p

Last edited:
Hey guys, as I promised yesterday I would keep everyone informed on my progress and unfortunately I didn't make the right choice. I bought a bun and have been going to town all night :( sometimes I really think the only way out of this is in the ground. Dont mistake that for suicidal talk, I'm in no way feeling like that.... It's just the only way I feel like I'm ever going to be free from addiction, I hate this shit so much.

Hey guys, as I promised yesterday I would keep everyone informed on my progress and unfortunately I didn't make the right choice. I bought a bun and have been going to town all night :( sometimes I really think the only way out of this is in the ground. Dont mistake that for suicidal talk, I'm in no way feeling like that.... It's just the only way I feel like I'm ever going to be free from addiction, I hate this shit so much.
I feel you there, I just got myself into the same bs. Been on subs for so many years but as soon as I found fent I got some and just kep doing my sub every day with the fent. It's been two weeks now and today was the first day I woke up feeling it. That burning sensation all over my body, stomach gurgling and weird head tension. I immediately did sub but I knew I'd need fent soon. Doing small doses each time to stretch it out now but damn...just like you, I'm thinking of getting the stronger kratom and whatever else that will help me get to the safe time frame to stick with subs only again but I already know it's easier said than done if I can get more fent n NOT feel that at all...ugh..I should've known this was too good to be true. I didn't wd at all until the 2 week mark tho n I didn't exactly stick with my usual sub doses especially the past two or three days so that also may have sumthin to do with it...not sure..hope to hear back tho..I have no one to talk with about this and my one friend I probly could will be mad because we both lost so many ppl to fent...sigh...