• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl, 50mcg/h, I have it, and I'm scared

fucking hell, it's telling me i can only handle 6mcg/h LOL, maybe i should ignore the Fentanyl for now. at least i have it, for the future or whatever.

10-20% will be effecitvely used in your body compared to if you had an IV preparation of morphine.

No your wrong there and off by a long shot. It's about 33% so about 1/3rd. When it comes to suspended release morphine pills the oral BA seems to go up over time for some reason and i am not the only person to notice this. Hell i can still get high as a kite off oral morphine and i regularly IV 12mg's of hydromorphone.

You don't sound like you have a long history with opiates. What type of dose do you take when taking oxycodone or something similar? Until known, we have no idea if recommending even a sliver of the patch is a good idea. I would simply not touch the patch, you seem to be opiate naive and it is very easy to OD on that shit. I don't care how careful you cut it or whatever, the chance is still there.

Not too mention but it sounds like you want to do it just for the sake of doing it and checking it off your list of drugs done. Not a good reason IMO.

Not too mention but it sounds like you want to do it just for the sake of doing it and checking it off your list of drugs done. Not a good reason IMO.

Sounds like? I've already admitted that's my only reason hahaha. Otherwise it's going to sit there on my list forever. Should I just put it up there with crack and just never express an interest in it? That's very hard for me though since it's right there lol.

Sounds like? I've already admitted that's my only reason hahaha. Otherwise it's going to sit there on my list forever. Should I just put it up there with crack and just never express an interest in it? That's very hard for me though since it's right there lol.

What is your opiate tolerance like? I don't think you should be even thinking about trying it, let alone smoking it. Shit kills man, very very easily.

these always make me laugh

you can still get a nod off of a few vicodin but you really have the "NEED" to use the strongest pain med given to humans??? enjoy your low tolerance because as soon as you use the fent youre gunna kick yourself when you dont feel the effects of vicodin or any other similar drug for awhile.

as a daily user of fent I would suggest putting the damn thing on your arm or cut the patch into FIVE or SIX strips and you will be fine.....chew on ONE strip at a time for about 15-20 minutes without swallowing your spit....you will get a rush and youll be fine....

I do not suggest you use this patch at all honestly it really isnt worth it....but if youre set on it then do what i said put it on or use a small amount by chewing it....good luck with your choice lets face it youre the one who is going to have to live with it (hopefully)

Are you going to wear it? If so and you have an opiate tolerance I think you will be fine. I used to wear the 100mcg patch and it feels like a constant 20-40mg of oxy to me. I sometimes got scared for the same reasons you are and would take it off at night, but once it's off it is done (transdermally anyway).

Don't smoke it, please. I smoked my entire prescription every month and it is so dangerous. I let a friend try a very small hit and he OD'ed. I seriously had to drag his corpse to the car to take him to the hospital. To this day I am haunted by this experience and so greatful that he survived. Not to mention your tolernce is instantly so high that you will be dope sick regardless of whatever else you taper with.

Also, there have beeen stories of people dying from cutting up the non-gel ones (sandoz?) and putting them between cheek and gum. If you nod out and fall asleep you can choke on the plastic or just nod out forever.

Please be very careful.

i was fine with one M357 pill a night. until last night, i didn't feel anything at all. i hate the idea that my tolerance is actually going up, i always used to pride myself with having the lowest tolerance ever, but it seems that's changing. i think i need to stop, save them for when i actually have pain.
I found that quote in a thread he posted in today.... Some tolerance ey?
The OP really isnt concistent in his postings. In this thread hes on morphine, and it this other thread he was getting high off of 5mg hrdrocodone.

Last edited:
shut up Mr. "I've Never Heard of a Bottle of Morphine".

100_2046.jpg

Hey, i join the board, seems like a good place found this forum when lookin up welsh_stoner on google lmao, where did u my picture DiaLæT? lol

if you eat a patch of 50 mcg you'll OD, one patch of 50mcg has 8,4 MG of fentanyl!!!! can kill 100 times

if your tolerance is as low as you say it is... then simply wearing the patch and getting a normal dose could be enough to kill you, and has killed thousands, if not tens of thousands just that way, by wearing it normally letalone smoking it or eatin git

so really think long and hard about what your going to do, i used to get irregular heartbeats on the stuff (smoked it), which scared the crap out of me, ive also over dosed (not blacked out though) just by smoking a 25 MCG patch (not the whole thing)

and generally smoking it seems to be the desired way of using it since a lot of the fentanyl gets destroyed when heat is applied and considering the amount of vapor you will lose as well, but think about what i said, how i was getting irregular heart beats just by smoking 1 hit

ill say it again, think long and hard about what your about to do, people that are not opioid tolerant die from simply wearing the patch

I want to know if he ended up doing it.. He never responded, maybe he died? :|