• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanol

Lowkiisavage111

Greenlighter
So. Asking for a friend... my friend bought some pills that she thought were fentanol, but when she started to smoke it , it turned black and looked like resign. Usually when she buys fents, it has a golden line
It did have a golden line at first , but then turned black and resigny. She has never bought fents and this happened. So I am.basically just asking... are these real fents or are these Roxys? I have never smoked a roxy... but hopefully you guys can give us some clarity on this. Thanks guys.

welcome to BJ, i smoked fent but i snorted it more often,smokin to golden brown it turned black, sounds like fent, blue pills , are they 10 buck vs 30 for a roxy? dont do that gunk, its like rolling the dice to death, take care us yourselves

So. Asking for a friend... my friend bought some pills that she thought were fentanol, but when she started to smoke it , it turned black and looked like resign. Usually when she buys fents, it has a golden line
It did have a golden line at first , but then turned black and resigny. She has never bought fents and this happened. So I am.basically just asking... are these real fents or are these Roxys? I have never smoked a roxy... but hopefully you guys can give us some clarity on this. Thanks guys.
Honey there’s no need to use “asking for a friend” everyone knows you mean yourself. Don’t stress, most everyone in here is really chill. Why smoking the pills? My best advice if you’re not sure is to not consume the product at all.

Fentanyl is so potent that even if you smoked a pill with 5mgs of it, you wouldnt ever taste the fentanyl or see what it looks like when melted.

This means that the pill tasting, looking, smelling, or vaporizing differently isn't due to its fentanyl content. Instead its likely due to differances in what is used as filler and dye for the pressed pill. This might be dangerous depending on the filler used, but likely wont change the effects of the drug or its danger.

It could be that they put a different opioid into the pill, but still most things that are put into pressed opioids are as potent as fentanyl or even more potent. Meaning a different active drug wouldn't change anything noticable about the pill other than its effects.