• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Fent...what should I be looking out for?

strawberry69

Greenlighter
In my teens, I had a pretty lengthy ride on the H train. This was before fent was everywhere. I've recently been getting back into the stuff and I'm pretty worried about getting some cut shit. I go through my usual Mexicans and their stuff is brown powder. I lightly breathe on it to put it into rock form so I can smoke it. I asked my middle man if he tests their shit and he says no but he gave me some run around about how if I was smoking fent you'd be able to tell by the trails on the foil.

What are some good testing kits I should keep on hand? I know it's probably impossible to tell just by looking at it. My sacks look like the same old shit I use to get 5 years ago, and I'm going through the same guys I knew back then. I never plan on injecting again and I keep Narcan on hand just in case. I've also noticed that my highs take a bit to kick in now like I'll smoke a couple of trails and it'll be about 30 minutes until I'm in full nod mode. I've also noticed it doesn't last very long, browsing these forms I noticed that someone said fent could be the cause of that. Lmk your thoughts.