• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Fent to Oxy to Sub to clean Advice/help please?

Tman136

Greenlighter
Hey everyone,

I have been using fake oxy 30's the ones that are just all Fent for a while now....at a pretty heavy daily use amount. I have a script for pain for oxy 10's and morphine 15's that I have a lot of and also have about 30 subutex 8mg. I also have lucemyra about 60 tablets (its the only FDA approved for opiate withdrawal, somewhat new to the market if you haven't heard of it here is the website https://lucemyra.com ) I have some sleep meds like trazodone and hydroxyzine to help with some side effects.

Can anyone give me a good plan, my goal is to stop the Fent and switch to the oxy/morph's for a few days or maybe a week or 2, then taper down and take the subutex for a short taper and ideally be clean. Anyone have ideas for best way to do it with least side effects and best chance for success? Thank you in advance !

stop oxy, wait till sick, jump to subs and do a rapid taper.

How long do you think I should stay on oxy till I jump to subs? My plan I was thinking was stop Fent and take oxy enough to not feel sick and stable and do that for a few days like 4-5 Max till the feat is out of my body then jump from oxy to the subs and rapid taper.

I previously went from Fent to Subs doing a Sub taper over 6 days in this order: day 1 =12mg, Day 2 =10mg , Day 3= 8mg, Day 4=6mg, Day 5= 4mg, last day Day 6= 2 mg and using this method was horrible and didnt come close to taking away the withdrawals of the Fent. and I just sweated it out and went through hell. I cant do that again do to work and family. I need to make it as comfortable as possible.

Save yourself the headache that is suboxone, cut back the next week with your fent 30's, take less and less and just jump.

Subs will only prolong the mysery IMO.

How long do you think I should stay on oxy till I jump to subs? My plan I was thinking was stop Fent and take oxy enough to not feel sick and stable and do that for a few days like 4-5 Max till the feat is out of my body then jump from oxy to the subs and rapid taper.

I previously went from Fent to Subs doing a Sub taper over 6 days in this order: day 1 =12mg, Day 2 =10mg , Day 3= 8mg, Day 4=6mg, Day 5= 4mg, last day Day 6= 2 mg and using this method was horrible and didnt come close to taking away the withdrawals of the Fent. and I just sweated it out and went through hell. I cant do that again do to work and family. I need to make it as comfortable as possible.
if you want to do the subs and are serious about quitting just stop everything until you are sick. not just starting to feel bad, but sick then jump to subs and do a rapid taper off that

if you want to do the subs and are serious about quitting just stop everything until you are sick. not just starting to feel bad, but sick then jump to subs and do a rapid taper off that

I am serious about quitting.... but doesn't the Subs not have an effect on the Fent since its synthetic opioid? I was told that by my sub doctor but didnt know what to believe since my understanding was subs work for all opioid/opiates once you go 24 hours or are at a certain level of sickness on the COWS score sheet.

Thats why I was planning on stopping the Fent and going to the oxy taper then stopping oxy and going to the sub taper. With the idea that this would minimize the withdrawal effects and instead of withdrawing from Fent I would be withdrawing only from Oxy by the time I started the Subs. I would be on the oxy for 4-5 days before starting the subs, which would mean it be 4-5 days after my last Fent dose which would be long enough that the Fent half life had gone full cycle and no Fent would be active in my system.

if you do an oxy taper, why not just end it there and avoid the subs?

I didnt know if that be possible without getting sick I have always been told people need subs to finish any kind of detox/taper.

do you have any suggestions on how to taper the oxy? and what amount of days? trying to make it as comfortable as possible. I have oxy 10's and morph 15's extended and about 200 of the 10's and 60 of the 15's so I believe I have a decent amount of supply so I dont have to do some extreme fast taper

thank you

find a dose that keeps you held, not high and not sick. drop 10mg per week until you are taking 10mg a day for a week and jump off. no matter what you do you are gonna feel some withdrawal. trick is to keep it manageable.