• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fent Patches, New Formula

dopemaster

Bluelight Crew
OK long story short, got some Sandoz's.

Not in the mood to be a chemist today. I wanna just do some sublingual.

I guess my question is can i cheek this fucker or do I need to do some extraction.

I used to shoot this stuff so I don't need the lecture. I know the risks.

So no one has a clue about the oral/subligual BA of these poly matrix fent patches?

I mean I know its alcohol soluble and all that but I really am trying to keep it low risk and low dose here.

I ended up cheeking it and do feel a bit better. I was just wondering if maybe I should be doing an extraction or not bother seeing the roa I am choosing here.

Any answers would be helpful.

I always just cheeked fent then once I felt it, I took it out and saved it for later. I'm not too sure on the BA with fent, I only had access to it for a really short time a few years ago. I guess all I personally can suggest is googling the shit out of it. Info should be somewhere out there on the interwebs....Sorry I couldn't be more help.

I'm prescribed (for pm 15 years, serious injury) 30x100mcg per month (2x48 hrs) debt patch. I always get Mylan bc they're in an adhesive matrix and work way better than gel imo. (Plus I don't sound like I'm wrapped in Saran Wrap when someone hugs me) But long ago I started cutting them into quarters and cheeking them, changing patches out every 8 hours. About an hour after a new patch if I timed it right I might be able to sleep a few (3-4) hours. I have a very hard time sleeping. So what I would say, dopemaster, is that's the best effect I've found. Not recreational really, but you feel it a little and are otherwise highly functional. With transdermal ROA I feel nothing except pain relief (very slow onset though).

Just for background I'm a very experienced opiate user with a high tolerance, and also have tried every ROA with these except anal, with very little result for the amount of work - cheeking worked best. Cheeking def lasts longer than transdermal too. I was able to stretch out my scrip 150-200% using this method (again though, just for pain relief). These should be water soluble, no alcohols needed except tiny amount as anti-bac. Though I don't have a ton of experience in this aspect.

I know your OP was awhile ago but hope this helps. I just joined and friended you, because of previous posts you've written on other threads. I'd like to pm with you re chronic pain experiences.

Well, I know that buccal/sublingual is a viable route of administration for Fentanyl, but I don't have specific advice on how to prepare them for this use. I've always been under the impression that you just take a small piece and attempt to keep it in contact with your membranes until it is absorbed for the most part.