• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fent only in PNW?

alicexsin

Greenlighter
Hey y’all, I was a heroin user for 5 years in WA state, and I’ve been a year clean next week, but I’ve recently been checking in with people I havent heard from since trying to quit, and apparently it’s /impossible/ to get anything but fentanyl now. Not in Olympia, not in Seattle, not in Portland.
It just seems so absurd to me that a few months after finally quitting after years of using, the whole supply is gone. And I’m just wondering if that’s exaggeration or not, and if not, then what is the logistics of how the supply of fentanyl completely took over so quickly? Like how is that even possible. I tested my shit every time and only got positive for fent like once or twice a year, and now it’s nothing but?
Just curious, would appreciate any answers or hypotheses.

It's all fent in mostly every State. I think you can still get the real deal though somewhere. People are still doing " tar" and the brownish powder on both coasts.

But yeah. China made fent illegal in accordance with US wishes and now Mexico imports all the chemicals to manufacture just about anything. All kinds of synthetic stuff but no H.

Europe however is flooded with H as Afghanistan is still producing. It's apparently still abundant in the UK as well but the US is fent polluted.

T
It's all fent in mostly every State. I think you can still get the real deal though somewhere. People are still doing " tar" and the brownish powder on both coasts.

But yeah. China made fent illegal in accordance with US wishes and now Mexico imports all the chemicals to manufacture just about anything. All kinds of synthetic stuff but no H.

Europe however is flooded with H as Afghanistan is still producing. It's apparently still abundant in the UK as well but the US is fent polluted.
Obviously I’ve been hearing about how difficult it is to get real stuff for years across the country, but the supply here seemed so stable and kind of detached from the rest of the country that it was weird that it just in the span of a few months switched to just fent and nothing else. Not to mention I always seemed able to find exactly what I was looking for with enough effort, which usually was gunpowder, even though other people over the last year I was using said that “it wasn’t around anymore”, so I thought maybe it was something like that, where yeah it’s much more rare to find H but still possible. Ah well. I guess if I ever decide to start using again I’ll head on over to Spain with my extended family. Lol

Find a Mexican that dosent speak English, that be your best bet for real stuff..Iv notice most Mexicans around he won’t do wholesale, you kinda have to go through them or a middle man that punches you. That’s why any other race isn’t worth waisting money

Last edited:

Mexico still grows massive fields of poppy, and I’m sure a bunch of other countries around do to, the stuffs out there, but you can’t expect good stuff from jimmy down the street ditching 5th period

Mexico still grows massive fields of poppy, and I’m sure a bunch of other countries around do to, the stuffs out there, but you can’t expect good stuff from jimmy down the street ditching 5th period

This have changed in the last 3 or 4 years in México. Fent is not only fucking users but also poppy farmers.
I am a tech analphabet and don't know how to link it, but you can google mexiconewsdaily.com ( English) "opium prizes down as much as 80%". This was 2018 or 19.
The main production is located in Guerrero state, and apparently prizes for a opium gum kilo went from like 1100$ to 350. Or so they say.

There is, tho, a growing local market in Colombia. Number of users is rapidly increasing. Have read reports of street average purity of 40-45%, wich is OK, but also mindblowing samples of over 86%.
Again, you can search " pureza heroina en Colombia", if you can't read Spanish, you will understand digits.😉

But chances you will find that colombian gear at the first try in US streets are not that big, I'm afraid.