• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

fent-methadone-suboxone??

blahblahidk

Greenlighter
So I was taking these fake fent pills for about 2 months, only like 3 a day. I took about 100 mg of methadone total, for 5 days, weaning down each day. My last dose was 10mg. It’s been 36 hours and I’m starting to feel minor withdrawal effects. I have about 4mg of suboxone. When can I take it without going into pwd? Will it even help? I have no idea and am scared of being sick.

What’s your plan after the 4mg Suboxone wears off? You’ll most probably be in withdrawal of some kind. 2 month’s use, I don’t think it would be that bad, but you won’t know until you’re there.

What’s your plan after the 4mg Suboxone wears off? You’ll most probably be in withdrawal of some kind. 2 month’s use, I don’t think it would be that bad, but you won’t know until you’re there.
I’m hoping it just won’t be bad, and that I can work thru it. I just had the sniffles last night and kept yawning, low energy. I mostly want to take the sub today because I have work, but I’m off the days after that so maybe I could push thru it. I also have access to a couple subutext on Thursday if needed.

I’m hoping it just won’t be bad, and that I can work thru it. I just had the sniffles last night and kept yawning, low energy. I mostly want to take the sub today because I have work, but I’m off the days after that so maybe I could push thru it. I also have access to a couple subutext on Thursday if needed.
Sounds like a solid plan. 2 months of use isn’t enough to really e warrant a taper tbh. If it’s what you feel you need though, good on ya.

Keep us updated, yeah?

Hey sorry y’all, been busy. But yeah I didn’t really physically need a taper but I’m my own head about after a severe heroin dependence a couple years ago. I took the 4mg of sub (pieces throughout the day after waiting 72 hours from the last time I took methadone) and today I haven’t had anything and I feel fine physically! No sniffles or yawning. ❤️ Just a little tired but that’s probably unrelated lack of sleep.

Hey sorry y’all, been busy. But yeah I didn’t really physically need a taper but I’m my own head about after a severe heroin dependence a couple years ago. I took the 4mg of sub (pieces throughout the day after waiting 72 hours from the last time I took methadone) and today I haven’t had anything and I feel fine physically! No sniffles or yawning. ❤️ Just a little tired but that’s probably unrelated lack of sleep.
That's great to hear, well done!! <3

That's great to hear, well done!! <3
blahblahidk I was in the fake m boxes for like. 6. month now I’ve been clean since friday. morning taking Xanax to help the wds when do you think it’s safe to start my subs or bupermorphine?it’s been three daysHELP

blahblahidk I was in the fake m boxes for like. 6. month now I’ve been clean since friday. morning taking Xanax to help the wds when do you think it’s safe to start my subs or bupermorphine?it’s been three daysHELP
I think you would be good to go now, I took subs like 18 hrs after a pill before and had mo precipitated wd. 72 hours is super safe.