• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Fent analogous fucking me up

strawberry69

Greenlighter
What the fuck is up with this shit? I've detoxed for a week but these sweats will not go the fuck away. This shit is so much more intense physically/emotionally than the regular heroin withdrawal I experienced many years ago. Usually, I only use suboxone for 3 days, I needed it for a whole week trying to keep these shitty withdrawals at bay. The emotional shit is so taxing, not sure if it really fucked with my SSRI but I'm on the verge of tears constantly.

So I guess my question is, how long is this shit going to last? I was only smoking on and off for a couple of months. With regular heroin, I could get away with this with very minor withdrawal and bounce back. Maybe it's because I'm older, and this shit is laced up the ass. I'm pretty bent lmao.

Yeah I've heard the withdrawals from fent can be pretty gnarly. Its probably a big part of why so many people are super hooked on it and end up dead. The withdrawals are just at another level compared to heroin, for some anyway.

Just keep on trucking along. I know time slows down in these situations but keep your self distracted. Drink water and juice. Give your body some 'love' in the form of good food etc. It'll thank you for it.

Black seed oil was crucial for me getting off fent, as well as kratom. The first time I tried getting off it, I was traveling for work, only lasted 9 days before it became too much to handle and I came home and quickly used.

Next time I tried I was successful, with only a couple of relapses since over a couple years now.

Can't say how long it'll last. I'll tell you it will last a hell of a lot shorter than the eternity you will likely spend not among the living if you don't put that shit down.

Please trust me on this, I got out of one relapse with a mere trip to the ICU, but couldn't save someone I loved dearly from the shit. The stuff out there is no longer even fentanyl analogues they are etonitazene analogues a lot of the time which is even stronger. They will kill you, and fast.

Black seed oil was crucial for me getting off fent, as well as kratom. The first time I tried getting off it, I was traveling for work, only lasted 9 days before it became too much to handle and I came home and quickly used.

Next time I tried I was successful, with only a couple of relapses since over a couple years now.

Can't say how long it'll last. I'll tell you it will last a hell of a lot shorter than the eternity you will likely spend not among the living if you don't put that shit down.

Please trust me on this, I got out of one relapse with a mere trip to the ICU, but couldn't save someone I loved dearly from the shit. The stuff out there is no longer even fentanyl analogues they are etonitazene analogues a lot of the time which is even stronger. They will kill you, and fast.
What kind of black seed oil and kratom? From where?

What kind of black seed oil and kratom? From where?
If you mean the country it comes from, well any country will do, really, they all just have different alkaloid contents, but still generally do the same stuff. If you mean from what source, well we don't source or name vendors on this website, as it's against our user agreement and for the best.

And in regards to the bso, I didn't even really know there were more than one kind. I would get the black see oil extract, comes usually in like 500mg gel tabs, it's hard to find in regular stores but you can find it online easily enough.

If you mean the country it comes from, well any country will do, really, they all just have different alkaloid contents, but still generally do the same stuff. If you mean from what source, well we don't source or name vendors on this website, as it's against our user agreement and for the best.

And in regards to the bso, I didn't even really know there were more than one kind. I would get the black see oil extract, comes usually in like 500mg gel tabs, it's hard to find in regular stores but you can find it online easily enough.
My bad, I meant if you get the one that's just oil in a tincture or capsules. Do you have a routine of when to take the black seed oil and kratom? Would you suggest anything else?

Last edited:
What the fuck is up with this shit? I've detoxed for a week but these sweats will not go the fuck away. This shit is so much more intense physically/emotionally than the regular heroin withdrawal I experienced many years ago. Usually, I only use suboxone for 3 days, I needed it for a whole week trying to keep these shitty withdrawals at bay. The emotional shit is so taxing, not sure if it really fucked with my SSRI but I'm on the verge of tears constantly.

So I guess my question is, how long is this shit going to last? I was only smoking on and off for a couple of months. With regular heroin, I could get away with this with very minor withdrawal and bounce back. Maybe it's because I'm older, and this shit is laced up the ass. I'm pretty bent lmao.

You're on stronger game lol. Its going to take a bit more time for you *but also* fent is its own demon. Personally the depression was very severe without any physical symptoms per say. Some mild RLS/lack of appetite/the runs in the bathroom occurred for me.. but the 2 weeks of wicked depression were the symptom that I noticed the most.

You may need to rely on suboxone for an extra day or two if you want to soften the blow. There is no way 3 days of suboxone will allow someone who uses fent moderately to walk away in tact.

Fent is a nightmare. Having dealt with Morphine and other nasties before hand, Fent was next level in terms of WDs. Morphine felt "easy" by comparison, and I had used more if and for much longer than Fent.

But Kratom can be of help, for sure. PAWS is also insane post the acute WD symptoms. That shit feels like it rips your spirit from you temporarily when you stop it CT. But yeah...you will feel better and in my experience, it took about 2 weeks to get over the initial WDs, then probably a month before I was mostly done with PAWS, and at least was feeling human again by then. The one hard thing for me was the INSANE insomnia that nothing could touch for a couple of weeks, and I'd be lucky to get any sleep at all for the first 2 weeks or so. But yeah...hang in there and try to be patient. When you start feeling OK it will be the greatest relief you've ever felt.
Good luck, my friend.

My bad, I meant if you get the one that's just oil in a tincture or capsules. Do you have a routine of when to take the black seed oil and kratom? Would you suggest anything else?
Oh I see. Yeah I just take the little girl capsules. Can't recall the routine, but taking the bso with the kratom couldn't hurt, as it potentiates it a bit.

Other anti inflammatories help too. Turmeric, ginger, stuff like that.

Oh I see. Yeah I just take the little girl capsules. Can't recall the routine, but taking the bso with the kratom couldn't hurt, as it potentiates it a bit.

Other anti inflammatories help too. Turmeric, ginger, stuff like that.
BSO and ultra low dose naltrexone have always been super helpful for me in standard agonist wd, glad to hear the BSO helps w fent.
IT's much more difficult to get, but proglumide can be pretty miraculous for WD as well.