• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Female orgasm on MDMA but without sex??

Scamps

Greenlighter
So I did MDMA at the weekend (a lot more than usual) with my boyfriend. Later on in the night we got home and did more and started talking about sex. As we were talking my legs started to shake and I began to orgasm without even being touched! This continued intermittently throughout the night and into the next morning, every time we spoke about it/kissed/hugged etc. Just wondering if any other girls have had this amazing experience? And does anybody know the biology of why this happened?

So I did MDMA at the weekend (a lot more than usual) with my boyfriend. Later on in the night we got home and did more and started talking about sex. As we were talking my legs started to shake and I began to orgasm without even being touched! This continued intermittently throughout the night and into the next morning, every time we spoke about it/kissed/hugged etc. Just wondering if any other girls have had this amazing experience? And does anybody know the biology of why this happened?

I'm a guy and I feel like I'm on one massive constant orgasm while on MDMA. Quite uncontrollable at times.

MDMA's release of serotonin and the resulting massive activation of postsynaptic 5-HT 1A receptor-induced oxytocin release is responsible for this. orgasms :)

Last edited: