female musicians

I don't care if they've already been mentioned, but kim deal and kim gordon.

can't wait for Sky Ferreira album to finally drop next week! been playin you're not the one like crazy lately. need more.

ugh i've been looking for a leak like crazy, but they are tighter and tighter on that shit lately.

tumblr_mv9e7j5cBg1qmr19ro1_500.jpg

Kim Deal is the quintessential female musician for me. whether she's in the Breeders (my fave), the Pixies, or the Amps she is just such an amazingly talented songwriter

Kim+Deal.png

I hate how female musicians nowadays use their body and sex appeal to sell a tune. Kim Deal's voice oozes sex appeal, but I doubt she's ever played in anything but blue jeans for her entire musical life. plus, she's an Ohioan, from the same area as me...

^ check out Kim Deal's The Breeders cover "shocker in gloomtown," a Guided By Voices joint. she pulls off this song so much better than GBV - there really is not comparison

for such an ohio cum guzzler i'm shocked you pick Kim Deal over

Chrissie Hynde?

who wrote a whole song about Ohio?

yeah, I like Chrissie Hynde, but Kim Deal is just my kinda gal. plus, isn't Hynde from Northern Ohio? like Cleveland or Akron, I believe?

I don't care if they've already been mentioned, but kim deal and kim gordon.
Yeah, the Kims need to be here more than once.

Was going to name a daughter Kim (probably would have had to concede to a second name because mrs roar wasn't keen) but ended up with 3 sons.

^ ya... listened to it, o 20-30? times since last post. now i FUCKING LOVE IT! fav songs = boys, ain't your right, nobody asked me, you're not the one, heavy metal heart, i will

play it loud

fuck im so turnt up right now

Tal Wilkenfeld, one of the hottest bassists on the scene right now, gets my vote. 21 years old and on stage with Jeff Beck in front of billions.

Her solo if you're impatient:

Full version if you're more patient:

No idea who she is, but the continual duckface pose tells me, straight away, that I probably won't like her.