• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

fellow iv users, need help..

Well the hospital here was closed last year and there are very few doctors here, the one doctor who most of the druggies see only does walk ins at the local clinic on Tuesdays, so im gonna apply heat and take a coupl anti bios n if that doesn't heal it up I'm planning on goin to see him, I had a bump similar before but never attempted an injection near it so idk if it was the same thing and it just went away on it's own, and it was incredibly worse than this time, this time the white stuff that came into the barrel instead of blood was just a shocker and quite frankly scared me.

Well the hospital here was closed last year and there are very few doctors here, the one doctor who most of the druggies see only does walk ins at the local clinic on Tuesdays, so im gonna apply heat and take a coupl anti bios n if that doesn't heal it up I'm planning on goin to see him, I had a bump similar before but never attempted an injection near it so idk if it was the same thing and it just went away on it's own, and it was incredibly worse than this time, this time the white stuff that came into the barrel instead of blood was just a shocker and quite frankly scared me.

Just be warned that self-treating with random anti-biotics isn't always a good idea.

Good luck. Hopefully it clears up.

I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to post this or not, but for the sake of harm reduction I've attached a link to a PDF version of a book called "Getting Off Right." It's a 90-page book exclusively about IV drug use harm reduction, and includes TONS of tips, safety precautions, injection site diagrams, and other similar information that I'd highly recommend you read through. It was put out by the Harm Reduction Coalition, which is CDC funded and focuses on HR strategy application across the country, so it's definitely legit.

http://harmreduction.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/getting-off-right.pdf