• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Feeling very sick when I don't smoke Synthetic Cannabinoids all day every day.HELP.

aspear68

Greenlighter
For about 2 months now I have been smoking Syn. Cannabinoids literally from the time I wake up to pretty much the time I go to sleep at night literally everyday. I had absolutely noooo idea Synthetic Weed could actually be extremely physically addicting I had absolutely no idea and now i'm paying for it. I would stop and move back into strictly psychedelics and no more of this shit, its just when I cant smoke the spice after about 2 hours of not smoking I start to get extremely nauseous the majority of the time I throw up too, and awful migraines, body feeling completely fatigued, just completely sick in general. Is there anyone out there who has gone through what I am going through? Or has some feedback on what I should do. I honestly didn't think i would get this hooked on spice. ssmh
Thanks everyone!
-aspear68

honestly I recommend going to the hospital, being honest about your use, and asking for an in patient detox and rehab stay as you are scared the withdrawals will cause long term irreversible damage without support possibly death.

Now I am not saying the withdrawals will be that bad as I havent a clue about the wd and what they will be. Just making sure you use the right wording to actually recieve help.

Good Luck! Keep us updated

Synth cannabinoids destroyed my health for a while.

All the hospital is going to do is maybe give you a benzo if you're lucky. They have no idea how to deal with spice withdrawal, as it's brand new. If I we're you I'd suck it up, maybe go get a few klinopins to last a couple days, and kick the spice. It sucks I know.

Synth noids are no fuckin' joke. Pretty much just echoing what others have said but, yeah. A lot of people have made the mistake of thinking that they're child's play drugs when in reality they are far from it...

That synthetic weed is terrible and I'm sorry you have this problem aspear. Others have suggested quitting CT and just dealing with the withdrawal, which is good advice as there's really no other way to remedy the situation AFAIK. Get yourself some comfort meds like ginger for nausea, and excedrin for the headaches. The caffeine in excedrin should help with the fatigue also. Good luck :)

I remember a while ago I got 5gs of jwh-210 for crazy cheap and smoked only that for 3 ish months. When me and my ex ran out, there was no cravings, but got super sick and crazy depressed. Throwing up, couldn't eat...the works. Lasted about a week, peaked around day 2. You should be fine, just never got back to that shit

there was actually a few people for spice addiction in the second rehab I was in. This was in syracuse where weed is cheap and plentiful so I didn't understand it. I tried it a few times and didn't like it. In the detox ward these people were climbing the walls.

I have to say go to a psych/detox ward (for some reason they put these together usually) and admit yourself. They will at least give you medications that will stabilize your blood pressure, and curb your nausea. The rest is up to you my friend. You are confronted with a fork in the road; route 1 is to keep going though you know it is bad for your health. Route 2 is to stop and deal with the consequences of your use. The choice is yours, just know that withdrawal is temporary, the addiction in your mind will need babysitting frequently so you don't end up back where you were.

there was actually a few people for spice addiction in the second rehab I was in. This was in syracuse where weed is cheap and plentiful so I didn't understand it. I tried it a few times and didn't like it. In the detox ward these people were climbing the walls.

I have to say go to a psych/detox ward (for some reason they put these together usually) and admit yourself. They will at least give you medications that will stabilize your blood pressure, and curb your nausea. The rest is up to you my friend. You are confronted with a fork in the road; route 1 is to keep going though you know it is bad for your health. Route 2 is to stop and deal with the consequences of your use. The choice is yours, just know that withdrawal is temporary, the addiction in your mind will need babysitting frequently so you don't end up back where you were.

Good advice. If it gets to be unbearable go on to a detox facility.

What I'd like to know is what the hell is in that stuff? It doesn't seem useful at all, unlike cannabis.

Great support site/group for spice addiction http://spiceaddictionsupport.org/

I was hooked too. All I thought about was the next hit. Spice is like crack. It's such a terrible drug. I was dumb too and thought it was safe, but it's not. I found it to me one of the most addictive drugs I've ever used. Check that site out, it has good advice for getting through the withdrawl. It's hell, but it beats being hooked on Spice.

Good luck. A detox place may be a good idea too. If you smoked it all the time you may need professional help.

Read some of the horror stories on that site and you'll realize spice is evil. Some people don't wake up from the nod. It's very scary shit.

What I'd like to know is what the hell is in that stuff?

There's been about ~100 compounds that have been used as synthetic cannabinoids in the recent past. So it could be fucking anything.

Haven't heard anyone use the term "Spice" for years.... would be good to know what is in the "Spice" if i recall correctly they found all sorts of stuff in branded products.

Haven't heard anyone use the term "Spice" for years.... would be good to know what is in the "Spice" if i recall correctly they found all sorts of stuff in branded products.
As sekio said 100+ possible compounds.... Many bags contain a blend of compounds not just one

Thats why I despise synthetic Noids. There is even Weed going around that is laced with that shit.

Maybe it would be an option to get some normal Cannabis products (weed or hash) and kind of "taper" down with that?
I know that the "Spice" stuff raises your tolerance like crazy due to the high binding affinity to the affected receptors but maybe normal THC would stop the harshest symptoms like the puking and such.

Good luck with that.

weed laced with noids? there is a special spot in hell (if it exists) reserved for these people. Why ruin a good plant with a chemical that causes such insidious results.

weed laced with noids? there is a special spot in hell (if it exists) reserved for these people. Why ruin a good plant with a chemical that causes such insidious results.

One of the local weed dealers here got put in the hospital for this shit. He had been spraying his bud with synth noids. I took one hit of that shit and knew instantly what was going on. A guy he sold to ran up on him while he was sitting in his car and busted his head with brass knuckles. Wish it killed him to be honest.

When I'm out at parties and what not I'm super careful when hitting other peoples shit. There's been a few assholes that have passed me a bowl and it ended up being spice. I threw one kid's nice ass glass Sherlock at a wall breaking the fuck out of it when it happened once.

I fucking hate spice man.

Being addicted to noids must suck, but being addicted to spice man that shit could kill you. Maybe you could try tapering with pure noids?

Seriously.. Even if it's mids or dirt weed I would still rather know that that is what I'm getting into.. If my mids were sprayed with synth noids I would probably smoke more than usual because I know it's mids and that I need a little extra to get high.. But if it were sprayed with that shit how could one ever know that their mids are in fact one hitter quitter tier stuff?
Why not just sell both separately?

ive gone throught two different periods of smoking PINACA all day everyday for months on end. never had withdrawals or felt bad. I'm on opiates 24 7 also though so maybe that has something to do with not withdrawing from the bud? it covered it up? who knows.

I love pinaca high more than weed even though i know i'm giving myself cancer. horrible cancer. but since i'm a chronic pain patient i can't smoke normal weed since it shows up on tests and i need to get my opiates from the Dr. god bless america....they are keeping me safe from the evil weed to treat my crippling pain with legal heroin will i get horrible cancer from fake weed

youd think it wouldn't be that big a deal to just let me smoke some fucking normal weed. i mean fuck they are letting me do fentanyl and oxy i think i can be trusted to not go overboard with weed

One of the local weed dealers here got put in the hospital for this shit. He had been spraying his bud with synth noids. I took one hit of that shit and knew instantly what was going on. A guy he sold to ran up on him while he was sitting in his car and busted his head with brass knuckles. Wish it killed him to be honest.

When I'm out at parties and what not I'm super careful when hitting other peoples shit. There's been a few assholes that have passed me a bowl and it ended up being spice. I threw one kid's nice ass glass Sherlock at a wall breaking the fuck out of it when it happened once.

I fucking hate spice man.

I've seen that happen too unfortunately and your reaction was totally justifiable.