• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Feeling strange after hitting bong

Sympho

Greenlighter
Hey guys!
Thursday night i was at a friend's place... I hit the bong twice, with big bowls without tobacco, i smoked a little less than a G i believe, and then we smoked 2 joints. Two days have passed, and my touch sense still feels strange.. For example if i touch my head it feels like it is not my own. Moreover my mouth is dry, even if i drink a lot! I feel light and have short breath.
I think that this is linked with the bong, because while i was high i felt like this, but much worse obviously. Did this happen to someone else? Thanks in advance guys<3
By the way, I do sports 3 times a week, I don't have any health problem and i smoke weed 3-4 times a week, and i don't smoke cigs

Does getting really high make you anxious at all? If so the bong probably just kicked your high up to that level.... These kind of symptoms are things that will stay around if you just keep thinking about them, because that's how anxiety works. If you just ignore them they'll go away eventually.

Mmmmh, smoking doesn't make me anxious, when i'm way too stoned i just think that i need to sleep. However i passed the last 3 days arguing hard with my gf, and i'm not in a mental good state because of that. Maybe that caused these problems of mine 8(

yea marijuana is usually a scapegoat for problems caused by other things...unless its anxiety related ( which can manifest into physical symptoms) i just cant see it being related to the weed.

Yeah, it was my girlfriend's fault in the end! It's just that it never happened to me =/ Poor weed ahah

Also consider the fact that maybe substances other than weed had been smoked in that bong before? spice can send you on a one way train to some fucked up symptoms

dude: I burned my hand in the oven last night. Now it hurts!
sweet: It could be anxiety. Did you watch a scary movie?
dude: Ya, I did. That is what it was! My hand is fine.

This happened to a friend of mine and he got hit by a car like two days later. Be careful crossing roads, dude.