• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Feeling sleepy after armodafinil

Jungo871

Bluelighter
Last night I took 3 tapentadol/soma 100mg/125 tablets, 3 pregabalin, 25mg diagram, 4mg clonazepam, 2mg etizolam. An while ago I took 300mg armodafinil wasn't working as usual, kept nodding, double vision have to snap myself back to concentration which I can. Then took another 150mg tablet. Done this before after taking depressants and just feel normal. So I've took 450mg would it be safe to take another, then that's 600mg?

Off topic I took adrafinil last year I think and not done research I took 10 300mg tablets I think and was awake from Monday until Friday 2400mg I had taken. No anxiety, no feeling rough just was praying I'd fall asleep Friday I took a ton of sleeping pills promethazine, zopiclone, Nytol still awake wasn't feeling ill just knew needed sleep. Just rambling on about so others are careful if they take it, wouldn't touch it now toxicity to liver during metabolism to mode. These drugs should be kept for when you been to do something or for what it's prescribed for. Just wanted to share that. Nobody would believe it.