• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Feeling like shittt after my first one night stand...

Condoms are not 100 percent effective. And, it only takes one night of unprotected sex or to be that 1% to get a std or a girl pregnant. Assuming just becuse condom are nearly 100 % therefore anyone who got a std or pregnant was either having unprotected sex or was living life in a caligua type orgy is flawed. You can win the lottery just one time. Not all lottery winners are the ones binging on tickets.

Condoms are not 100 percent effective. And, it only takes one night of unprotected sex or to be that 1% to get a std or a girl pregnant. Assuming just becuse condom are nearly 100 % therefore anyone who got a std or pregnant was either having unprotected sex or was living life in a caligua type orgy is flawed. You can win the lottery just one time. Not all lottery winners are the ones binging on tickets.
Ok let's say condoms are 98% safe. 98% is infinitely safer than using no protection. Even if condoms where only 1% safe, 1% is still infinitely safer than 0%. Also your chances of getting an STD are orders of magnitude bigger than your chances of winning the lottery. You can go bare if you want to, I'm not arguing with maths.