View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

feeling invincble and ego-boosted while tripping

psystim

Greenlighter
i know this sounds a bit wierd, but i get this feeling when im tripping, usually after the peak and after i expirience the ego-death, (a part which im really fund of while tripping), im suddenly getting this really strong ego-boosted mind-state, where i feel like a million bucks and im a fucking god.
It usually happens when i trip at raves and i look at all the other people and for some reason i feel like im not a part of them, im a part of something much more powerful and unique, and when i dance and listen carefully to the music, its almost as the music it self tells me the same, so i get these super confidence dance moves on and im just having such a good time.
the question is why do i need to feel like im better then others? do you exprience these feelings when tripping? its not that i ACTUALLY belive im some super-intilligent being thats just levatates above everyone, its just that somehow thats what the acid is trying to tell me. i get this stealth-ninja kind of feeling, like no one can see me or whatever, and every step i make is so fucking exciting and interesting.
I know that acid usually has this "love everybody vibe" to it, and usually when people are tripping toghether they will be very helpful for eachother and care for eachother, however acid always gave me strengths and knowlede beyond that...

i hope you got the idea, and even if not, share some info from your expriences that sounds anything similliar to mine.

Acid shows you that you truly are the only person that matters in the world. %)

IME this is specific to LSD. Other psychedelics don't have this effect, or to a lesser extent.

IME this is specific to LSD. Other psychedelics don't have this effect, or to a lesser extent.
it is specific to LSD (for me at least). i didnt had these feelings while on shrooms / mdma.
i have some freinds that can relate to the "stealth-ninja" feeling. i think it has something to do with ego death and rebirth that one would exprience while tripping on acid.
i even remember this one guy at a rave that was 100% positive that he is invisble, and no one can see him.

When I get dusted I've been known to yell shit like "I'M BULLETPROOF!!! I'LL TAKE 100 SHOTS!!!" and "I'M KING KONG BITCH!!!"

I do get a feeling of grandeur when I am tripping. Its basically like my own wit and intelligence impresses me so I think I am way better tripping then I am sober. Its hard to explain but it allows me to visualize abstract concepts that i may be considering at that moment in time. So like lets say I'm considering why the air flows under my door rather then out the window, tripping me is more likely to actually see the path the wind is taking and all that considering i would do abstractly but actually see it like some kind of diagram. I also feel like logical ideas come faster to me and my thought processes speed up if im in an environment that needs active thought, like playing games or something, riding a bike things like that.

Its really hard to explain but because of this extra vision and my ability to witty and think clearly and logically makes me get an ego boost on L. Its probably not for the same reasons as others but it makes me feel like I'm better then people that cant and since those are normal perceptions just boosted for me its more like L is a "better more powerful me" I use to say "its like me to the tenth power"

For me, egodeath (which is something i've only experienced twice, on 100+trips) is followed by feelings of extreme humbleness. I do get the feeling you're talking about,but I interpret it as our amazing human potential. Not something I alone can achieve.

i think this comes with having done a lot of trips and also lsd is dopaminergic

early days never felt it, now i think i'm a badass on every trip