L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Feeling Insecure

Treediz

Greenlighter
I'm beating myself up about a 5th date I had with a girl I really like. I could tell we were going to do more than just mess around and I hadn't gotten laid in a while so I masterbated before our date. When we were making out she went down on me and had I not masterbated, I would have climaxed and that would have been that. But I didn't and we kept going and ended up having sex. I was self conscious so I didn't reciprocate the favor and go down on her. The sex was decent but more awkard than anything, we both got off though. Then after we cuddled and she fell asleep for a while. I said she should stay over, I was halfways assuming she was going to anyways. But she had a busy day today and said if she stays over she needs to bring stuff so next time she would plan better. That got me thinking that had I not masterbated she would have just gone down on me, I would've gotten off and we would've called it a night. Instead we hooked up and it seems like we rushed it. She left for the night and didn't text when she got home or text anythign that she had a good time or whatever, she usually does that. She also always sends me a good morning text and she didn't do that either so I reached out to her. She responded and I said I had a good time last night and she said she had a good time too but something just seems off. I can't help but think this is all because I was insecure and had to masterbate before our date assuming we were going to hook up and I'd get off too soon. I'm wishing I would've just not done that, had amazing oral and called it a night looking forward to our next time together to hook up and make it extra special. Instead it felt rushed and I'm worried really screwed something up in our blooming relationship.

What happened, happened. In the end, there's really nothing you can do about it but look forward.

This is why i stopped giving a shit what girls think of me and my penis a long time ago..it will never be perfect

Jesus Christ, you worry a lot

get a hold of yourself, man. smoke a joint or something. this is unhealthy